SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

55 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nope. 

Trump's softer tone on Fridays(?) video was politically magnificent.  If he continued with that narrative he would've opened up himself to more moderates without losing his base voters.   That scared the crap out of some of my more liberal friends.    Yet, in the following days, Trump couldn't get out of his own way.  The circus returned.  Trump frothing at the mouth as usual.  

Shapiro isn't being disingenuous, he's 100% correct.      Trump had it on a tee-ball stand and struck out.  Missed political opportunity to use Covid to his advantage.  

The circus returned...lol.  I wonder why he literally could not make one decision correctly over the past 7 months.  I have never READ about one.

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, no gooneytunes.

Now Biden could lose in North Dakota.

You're a genius.  Although, you won't be put in a position of authority and trust 

Bummer. 

You know who else does a lot of fracking? The great state of PA, I think Colorado does too but not positive there.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

With your incredible political insights that the highest paid consultants can’t see, why aren’t you getting paid millions to whisper in the ear of world leaders?

It's called common sense.  

GOP senators are taking note.  

6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Pence is carving Harris like the turkey she is.

Coming from a cultist that probably believes Trump won the debate with Biden, your opinion is a bit tainted. 

I see it as Pence losing on facts but doing decent on style.  

It's a good enough performance for Harris.  Nothing lost, maybe some gains.  

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Coming from a cultist that probably believes Trump won the debate with Biden, your opinion is a bit tainted. 

Lmfao...ok munson

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

TDS MAGA

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Zero gains from her per the twitter folks I follow who thought Trump did bad.

She struggled all night. I dont think she made any good points. She got wrecked. She's bad at this.

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Pence was killing Harris early on.  She's been taking it to him in the 2nd half.  

But what will the nation remember from this debate?     The fly stuck in Pence's hair.   Twitter is exploding. 

Yes like Foreign relations are about relationships.  Ummmm China please look after Hunter he can't keep a job.  Plus he has a drug habit needs the money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Pence was killing Harris early on.  She's been taking it to him in the 2nd half.  

But what will the nation remember from this debate?     The fly stuck in Pence's hair.   Twitter is exploding. 

The best thing for Dear Leader is to have people pay attention to this.

That'll last about 4 hours.  Then, back to the $hitshow that is Trump. 

33 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, no gooneytunes.

Now Biden could lose in North Dakota.

You're a genius.  Although, you won't be put in a position of authority and trust 

Bummer. 

Yeah, ND is the only state that has fracking.  Be better.....

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

That fly kicked ass

13 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Zero gains from her per the twitter folks I follow who thought Trump did bad.

She struggled all night. I dont think she made any good points. She got wrecked. She's bad at this.

She's been the equivalent tonight of Tyra Banks on DWTS.  Trainwreck.