SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

Isn’t it actually more racist to suggest an intelligence test is racist when the OP on this thought didn’t bring race into the discussion? Why are you assuming that minorities have lower intelligence?

Poor kids can be as smart as white kids....

Sincerely,

Joe Biden

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

But if he has a trust, why would he stay in-state for college, and remain in Grand Forks afterwards? 

What's wrong with living in Grand Forks, ND? Sounds kind of elitist. The summers here are perfect. Except for the Winters.

I moved here from Minnesota. I'd rather live in Grand Forks than Northern Minnesota. 

22 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The guy in the Project Veritas video about Omar admits he was paid $10k to do what they wanted for the clip. Color me shocked. O'Keefe is so bad at what he does. At least Borat is funny.

And he was paid 12K to say that he was lying.   

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The guy in the Project Veritas video about Omar admits he was paid $10k to do what they wanted for the clip. Color me shocked. O'Keefe is so bad at what he does. At least Borat is funny.

1 minute ago, homer said:

And he was paid 12K to say that he was lying.   

... do I hear 14, 14, I have 12, do I have a 14,14,14 ... 

Everything Dear Leader touches turns to crap. 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/06/world/covid-coronavirus/trump-says-he-has-told-his-representatives-to-stop-negotiating-on-a-stimulus-bill

Stocks on Wall Street gave up their gains after the president’s tweet, which accused Speaker Nancy Pelosi of “not negotiating in good faith.” The S&P 500 dropped as much as 1 percent after Mr. Trump’s tweet. It had been up more than half a percent in the moments before.

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/06/world/covid-coronavirus/trump-says-he-has-told-his-representatives-to-stop-negotiating-on-a-stimulus-bill

Stocks on Wall Street gave up their gains after the president’s tweet, which accused Speaker Nancy Pelosi of “not negotiating in good faith.” The S&P 500 dropped as much as 1 percent after Mr. Trump’s tweet. It had been up more than half a percent in the moments before.

Pelosi is a piece of !@#$.  Could care less about the American people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The guy in the Project Veritas video about Omar claims he was paid $10k to do what they wanted for the clip. Color me shocked. O'Keefe is so bad at what he does. At least Borat is funny.

FYP

Fox9's story will likely be the 318th story that news organizations have had to retract or apologize for concerning Project Veritas.

Stock Illustration - Fish jumping into bucket on boat

18 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Didn’t you post this morning that activity of the stock market was because of Biden??

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Pelosi is a piece of !@#$.  Could care less about the American people.

Really?

Dear Leader is full of compassion.  So, Pelosi was the one who called for an end to these talks?  

Oh, nevermind.

11 minutes ago, homer said:

Didn’t you post this morning that activity of the stock market was because of Biden??

And Dear Leader changed it, for a while.  Of course it will bounce back. 

You cultists always have an urge to defend Dear Leader.   Must be hypnotic... 

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

how did the stock market do when obama said that waving a magic wand won't bring jobs back to 'merica?

8 years of that crap

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Dear Leader is full of compassion.  So, Pelosi was the one who called for an end to these talks?  

Oh, nevermind.

When you're dealing with someone who has no intention of making it happen then you stop.  Guess you have never been in business.

4 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

When you're dealing with someone who has no intention of making it happen then you stop.  Guess you have never been in business.

Oh, Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Dear Leader isn't the Art of the Deal guy you would like to believe.  Here, he just had another one of his childish tantrums.

Now, keep worshipping Dear Leader like a good little cultist. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So the game is when it’s up is Biden, when it’s down it’s Trump.  I’m not defending anything just trying to figure out your logic.  

You should have nothing to worry about come November than.  

16 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why are we even still talking "stimulus"...isn't it time for everyone to go back to work.......now?

Did someone say back to work?

trump just said, vote him back into office and he’ll get that stimulus passed. Not that he’s looking to buy your vote.

10 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Did someone say back to work?

trump just said, vote him back into office and he’ll get that stimulus passed. Not that he’s looking to buy your vote.

As opposed to Democrats trying to buy it before the election.  What’s wrong with the $400 the republicans have on the table now?   Why do the dems consistently spread the message they want it to be higher?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, homer said:

As opposed to Democrats trying to buy it before the election.  What’s wrong with the $400 the republicans have on the table now?   Why do the dems consistently spread the message they want it to be higher?

So it's ok to stop working on this while he's still in office, but he has every right to get Coney Barrett into the Supreme Court?

3 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

So it's ok to stop working on this while he's still in office, but he has every right to get Coney Barrett into the Supreme Court?

He put a deal on the table.   Is it ok for Pelosi to play hardball but not him?  

Pelosi took the the media after the congress approval a few days ago and criticized the republicans.  This changes the narrative and will put out in the open exactly what the democrats want and republicans want.  

1 hour ago, Goon said:

What's wrong with living in Grand Forks, ND? Sounds kind of elitist. The summers here are perfect. Except for the Winters.

I moved here from Minnesota. I'd rather live in Grand Forks than Northern Minnesota. 

If I wanted to be an entrepreneur and a hockey dad, Grand Forks would be a good place to be. But as much as I enjoy hockey, I also enjoy skiing, surfing, rafting, mountain biking, backpacking, and other outdoor pursuits you can't do anywhere near there. Heck, there's not even a good swimming spot on a river or lake in GF. Summer is nice, but that doesn't make up for 7 months of misery weather wise.

• Upvote 1