SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

MOST Americans are sick of Trump.

I'll agree with this. I'm tired of some of the antics. 

But, really, seriously, my choice is Biden, Ye*, or Trump <-- mumps, measles, or chicken pox. Given those choices I'll take what I've had because I know what to expect. 

*Assumes Kanye West made it onto ND ballot in time.

do you think some rancher farmer wouldn’t go after these so called  peaceful protesters if they came thru his fence or road and started crap like they were doing

they would probably just shoot at them as look at them twice

maybe we need more old west justice 

2 minutes ago, homer said:

Vs. the inability to call some protestors what they have become in some cases.....rioters.  

Its politics and the lines have been drawn. In my opinion (and apparently Don Lemon) one is going to play a lot better come November in the suburbs.  

It's all politics.    

Are rioters a problem?  Sure.  But the vast, vast, vast majority of Americans aren't dealing with/nor even coming into contact with violent protesters.  Rioters aren't affecting average Joe's life whatsoever.       

Will the "Vote Biden and your wife will be raped by Antifa" shtick work?  I think it'll move votes somewhat (it already is starting to) but not significantly.  We'll see come November.  

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

do you think some rancher farmer wouldn’t go after these so called  peaceful protesters if they came thru his fence or road and started crap like they were doing

they would probably just shoot at them as look at them twice

maybe we need more old west justice 

Based on what I'm reading here, protesters wouldn't last too long in rural North Dakota.

30 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I suppose that's one excuse.  Any others?  

Have you looked at the various polls that have been conducted? Seriously, a lot of these polls are over sampling Democrats by 5-10 percent. That’s not an accurate poll. Of course they haven’t changed their polling methodology from 2016. You can deflect all you want. Every time I see a poll that’s released I look at the internals. Tells you a lot about the individual polls. 

Another "fine" speaker at the RNC.  

I wonder how suburban housewives would feel about this?   We all know the cult is in 100%.  I'm sure they will defend it because, 'Merca"!

https://deadstate.org/rnc-speaker-the-husband-in-a-godly-household-should-get-final-say-on-who-to-vote-for/

"What is the most controversial thing you believe?” Johnson asked on Twitter back in May.

I would support bringing back household voting,” Johnson replied to her own tweet. “How anti-feminist of me.”

One Twitter user asked Johnson, “But what happens when the husband is a Republican and the wife is a Democrat or vice versa."

Johnson replied that they “would have to decide on one vote.”

“In a Godly household, the husband would get the final say,” Johnson added."

5 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

How many homes on that block were breached? 

did anyone even step foot on this couple’s property?

Any responsible firearm owner understands you only point your weapon at something you intend to shoot. These two wouldn’t be considered very responsible gun owners.

They breached the gate of the gated community. That in itself I would think shows what their intent was.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Another "fine" speaker at the RNC.  

I wonder how suburban housewives would feel about this?   We all know the cult is in 100%. 

https://deadstate.org/rnc-speaker-the-husband-in-a-godly-household-should-get-final-say-on-who-to-vote-for/

Wrong. I certainly dont feel that way.  I also believe in abortion.  I dont believe in crazy gun control laws.  But nice broad brush you got there.

7 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Wrong. I certainly dont feel that way.  I also believe in abortion.  I dont believe in crazy gun control laws.  But nice broad brush you got there.

Well, I guess we don't live in what she considers Godly households. 

Does the RNC even bother screening their speakers? 

2 hours ago, MrEdway said:

About time. Worthless anti American thugs.

This kid's life is over. 

Still proud of your statement?   

Seek help.

https://www.insider.com/kyle-rittenhouse-who-shot-kenosha-protesters-was-obsessed-with-cops-2020-8

Kyle Rittenhouse — the teen charged with murder after shooting 3 Kenosha protesters with an AR-15 — was obsessed with Blue Lives Matter and appeared 'on edge' before shots rang out

2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

I’m not all pro Trump on the things he does. With that said, given the silent majority, you’re going to be awfully disappointed when he’s your president again for another 4 years. 

There’s no such thing as a ‘silent majority’.  That’s a buzzword.  2/3 of the country will vote Dem/Rep, that’s a given. The middle 1/3 will waiver back and forth. 

By and large we know how the 1/3rd will vote; but it's not foolproof (see 2016).   But 2016 was a bit of an anomaly considering Trump was a complete novelty in American politics.  I think everyone was caught off guard.  That said, Clinton still won the popular vote, so it's not like Trump garnered overwhelming 'majority'.   

Either way, we now have a better reading and understanding of the demographic and reasons that people within this 1/3 voted Trump, and thus can more accurately zero-in on specifics for prediction purposes.     

12 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

This kid's life is over. 

Seek help.

https://www.insider.com/kyle-rittenhouse-who-shot-kenosha-protesters-was-obsessed-with-cops-2020-8

Kyle Rittenhouse — the teen charged with murder after shooting 3 Kenosha protesters with an AR-15 — was obsessed with Blue Lives Matter and appeared 'on edge' before shots rang out

Ha!   If this kid supported Antifa or BLM and killed conservative protesters the Cult would absolutely lose their ****.  

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

This kid's life is over. 

Seek help.

he killed a guy that threw a molotov cocktail at him and another guy that hit hit him with a longboard....if i'm on jury that's a pretty easy one for me and anyone else with a brain.

17 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

This kid's life is over. 

Seek help.

Watch the video Soyboy. Self defense. GFYS moron.

1 hour ago, Kab said:

Go to eastern montana

you will see more pickups with gun racks on Main Street than cars

get to Bozeman and Missoula and the idiots and Hollywood types start to show up 

Pickups with gun racks on main street = good.  Hollywood types = bad.  

Jesus Christ, there's like 14 teeth total on the conservative side of this board.    

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

Pickups with gun racks on main street = good.  Hollywood types = bad.  

Jesus Christ, there's like 14 teeth total on the conservative side of this board.    

This condescending BS is exactly why people hate "elite" aholes from the coasts.

I grew up around people with gun racks in their trucks and I'd rather spend time with them any day over the "important people" in Hollywood.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'll agree with this. I'm tired of some of the antics. 

But, really, seriously, my choice is Biden, Ye*, or Trump <-- mumps, measles, or chicken pox. Given those choices I'll take what I've had because I know what to expect. 

*Assumes Kanye West made it onto ND ballot in time.

4 more years of T and R will be shooting each other.

17 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

This condescending BS is exactly why people hate "elite" aholes from the coasts.

I grew up around people with gun racks in their trucks and I'd rather spend time with them any day over the "important people" in Hollywood.

Given the choice I'd rather spend by time with neither.  On a collective level these populations (on both sides of the isle) exist in a bubble and tend to encompass the political extremes of society.   

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Given the choice I'd rather spend by time with neither.  On a collective level these populations (on both sides of the isle) exist in a bubble and tend to encompass the political extremes of society.   

You think people with a gun rack in their truck are extremes? What's your connection to North Dakota again?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You think people with a gun rack in their truck are extremes? What's your connection to North Dakota again?

Collectively they tend to be just as extreme as hollywood types; especially when you get to the level of more pickups with gun racks on Main Street than cars.  Let's not play stupid here.  

Anyhow, considering the conversation started with "protesters wouldn't last 4 seconds in Montana" rhetoric, it kinda proves my point. 

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Collectively they tend to be just as extreme as hollywood types; especially when you get to the level of more pickups with gun racks on Main Street than cars.  Let's not play stupid here.  

Anyhow, considering the conversation started with "protesters wouldn't last 4 seconds in Montana" rhetoric, it kinda proves my point. 

What point are you attempting to make? 

Protesters wouldn't last nearly as long in rural ND or rural Montana. You'd step onto private property and have a shotgun pointed at you. What's your point?