SiouxSports.com Forum

Alabama-Huntsville @ UND

stoneySIOUX

This series is good to get back into things and gear up for the 2nd half. Get Thome some playing time. Maybe give him 1 whole game on Friday and he and Scheel can split the game on Saturday. This is the right opponent to split playing time for both goalies in 1 or both games.  

In addition, be nice to get Mishmash scoring some more goals this weekend, toss in Hain, Bast too.

What else am I missing?

27 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

In these types of games, all I want are Ws. Would love to roll them both nights, though. 

Same but if I had to predict scores that's what my guess would be. We've been putting up 7+ goals on a lot of teams this year, more so than the title season. No reason to think it won't continue.  My only worry is that they come out Friday a little off from the break with the amount of guys we had out last weekend and for World Juniors.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Anything less than a sweep is unacceptable!

Looking for a beat down... hoping the guys are getting healthy.

Can we have Caggiula back for a game to dangle around their D, and make them look silly again? 

Kawaguchi will take care of it :)

19 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Can you fill in for JBD?  Broomball and hockey are practically the same sport. 

Don’t you dare compare NCAA Men’s D-I hockey to the athleticism and skill of beer league broom ball! What, are you nuts???!!!

20 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Question: I have the choice of coming home for either the UND/CC series or the UND/DU series. Any recommendations as to which one I should fly home for? 

Denver, so you have complete hatred for the opposition.  

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, AJS said:

These are the two most important games remaining in the regular season and I don't think it's close. Only two must wins. 

100% agree, these are our Canisius games from last year. Need fans to show up(glad to see there is discounted tickets being advertised) and be loud!