SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

Look who is in the ROY discussion?  My oh my 

• Christian Watson (2022): 22 receptions, 353 yards, 6 TD, 64.6% catch rate, 8.0% drop rate

After some initial struggles, this rookie second-round pick from North Dakota State has been on an absolute rule in recent weeks. In fact, Watson has caught 12 passes for 265 yards with six touchdowns over the past three games alone.

8 hours ago, Rory said:

Look who is in the ROY discussion?  My oh my 

• Christian Watson (2022): 22 receptions, 353 yards, 6 TD, 64.6% catch rate, 8.0% drop rate

After some initial struggles, this rookie second-round pick from North Dakota State has been on an absolute rule in recent weeks. In fact, Watson has caught 12 passes for 265 yards with six touchdowns over the past three games alone.

normally your "hands" don't get better going from college to the pros...he's definitely playing with a lot of confidence after his first nfl play went viral for all the wrong reasons.

so mark ingram (whose dad was a jailbird)...catches a swing pass on 2nd down...has no one with ten yards of him....chooses to run out of bounds one yard short of the first down..........so...3rd and 1 and the saints try to relive the seahawks patriots super bowl game where when you need one yard so you do the quickest inside slant to a wr named callaway and it's incomplete....they punt

tb12 leads them to 2 td's ...game over

anyone want to interview ingram or his dad?

9 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so mark ingram (whose dad was a jailbird)...catches a swing pass on 2nd down...has no one with ten yards of him....chooses to run out of bounds one yard short of the first down..........so...3rd and 1 and the saints try to relive the seahawks patriots super bowl game where when you need one yard so you do the quickest inside slant to a wr named callaway and it's incomplete....they punt

tb12 leads them to 2 td's ...game over

anyone want to interview ingram or his dad?

I saw that and the first thing out of my mouth was: if you werent going to get the first down, why didn't you slide down in bounds.

Didn't like the playcall on 2nd down to drop back and pass where Dalton got sacked.  You got 4 yards running the ball, try it again.

Still, Dalton made a perfect throw on that last 3rd down play they had that would have continued the possession... if only Hill had maintained possession. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

49er's might have a new QB.  Purdy is looking pretty good.

All the more reason that Jimmy G will be probably in Indy* by 2023. 

*Because you know Indy loves them some retreads at QB instead of drafting one since Luck's retirement**

**PS:  Read the Luck retirement story on ESPN, they do a pretty good deep dive on what he was going through leading up to and after his retirement

• Upvote 2

"Just trying to do too much, trying to be a hero, I guess," Meyers said. "I thought I saw Mac open. I didn't see Chandler Jones at the time. I thought [Mac] was open and tried to get it to him, and let him try to make a play with it. But the score was tied, so I should have went down."

so you saw the most unathletic QB in the NFL 60 some yards from the endzone and thought........"bet Mac can score from there?"

get real