SiouxSports.com Forum

2019-2020 NHL Season

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Aaaaan wow did the Jets get fleeeeeeced by the Rangers. 

Trouba for Pionkashit and the 20th overall.

wooooof

They weren't going to sign him anyways but I was expecting a little more than that....

Lets hope for addition by subtraction...… 

Of course this means Poolman should finally crack the top 6. 

19 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Can the Blues repeat? .... (No)

Can a Canadian team win a cup?.... (ball?)

Who breaks out?.... 

Does a winter classic actually happen without Chicago?... (Debatable)

Can the Wild get older....(quite possibly)  

Glad this board is 'tempered' with Hak's new job....the Fargo Heralt' almost wetting itself with the news.…man/boy love is almost scary....I rest my case....he's 'wet himself' in the big one....never having won the ultimate as a player or coach...maybe he can, by riding on Toronto's coach's coat tail.....….

• Downvote 3

You’re a sad and bitter old man, John W.  

If Brad Berry had been named assistant coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs, you would want a ticker-tape send-off parade down University Avenue.

Toronto last won a Stanley Cup before Hakstol was born.  “Riding the coat tails” of what, exactly?  They lost in the first round of the playoffs this year.  

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

If Brad Berry had been named assistant coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs, you would want a ticker-tape send-off parade down University Avenue.

Toronto last won a Stanley Cup before Hakstol was born.  “Riding the coat tails” of what, exactly?  They lost in the first round of the playoffs this year.  

Again

47 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Toronto last won a Stanley Cup before Hakstol was born.  “Riding the coat tails” of what, exactly?

That would be 1967 is the last time the Leafs won a Stanley Cup. That's 52 years ago. 

Just now, Goon said:

That would be 1967 is the last time the Leafs won a Stanley Cup. That's 52 years ago. 

And if they win it in 2020, Hakstol should probably get some credit for being a part of the team, right?  Unless John W. decides that his name shouldn’t go on the Stanley Cup...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

And if they win it in 2020, Hakstol should probably get some credit for being a part of the team, right?  Unless John W. decides that his name shouldn’t go on the Stanley Cup...

You're right. He would get credit. I beginning to think that John W. is a just a bitter person. 

• Upvote 2

Those that know me...know that I am far from bring sad or bitter....what I find pathetic is that if I disagree with your script ....or take a shot at your 'baby Jesus '...you resort to name calling.....I'm sure some of you are young, or at least , immature , by your responses...Name  calling rolls off me...I consider the sources....

17 minutes ago, John W. said:

Those that know me...know that I am far from bring sad or bitter....what I find pathetic is that if I disagree with your script ....or take a shot at your 'baby Jesus '...you resort to name calling.....I'm sure some of you are young, or at least , immature , by your responses...Name  calling rolls off me...I consider the sources....

Whatever allows you to sleep at night. 

On 6/30/2019 at 7:48 AM, John W. said:

Glad this board is 'tempered' with Hak's new job....the Fargo Heralt' almost wetting itself with the news.…man/boy love is almost scary....I rest my case....he's 'wet himself' in the big one....never having won the ultimate as a player or coach...maybe he can, by riding on Toronto's coach's coat tail.....….

20 hours ago, John W. said:

Those that know me...know that I am far from bring sad or bitter....what I find pathetic is that if I disagree with your script ....or take a shot at your 'baby Jesus '...you resort to name calling.....I'm sure some of you are young, or at least  immature , by your responses...Name  calling rolls off me...I consider the sources....

“immature,” he says...

This coming from a guy making pee jokes and bringing up man/boy love in his immediate previous post.

• Upvote 1