Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cberkas

Non-UND College Hockey 2019-20

Recommended Posts

Not 100% certain, but I don’t think Bobby Brink played for DU this past weekend v Miami   He was hurt vs is the previous week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn....3rd line center, but a team leader/energy guy that's developed into a good player. Plus a guy that a few peeps here like to keep an eye on.

Spooner out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, dden3 said:

Not 100% certain, but I don’t think Bobby Brink played for DU this past weekend v Miami   He was hurt vs is the previous week. 

He didn't play last weekend, there's "a chance" he plays this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BSU up on MSUM 2-0 with 16min left in the 3rd.
That'd be a big one for the Beavers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, brianvf said:

BSU up on MSUM 2-0 with 16min left in the 3rd.
That'd be a big one for the Beavers.

And for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SCSU 4, DU 1 toward the end of 2nd.
BSU 2, MSUM 0 w/ 10min left in 3rd.
UMD 2, CC 1 at end of 1st, Wilkie with the CC goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denver is so overrated and it’s been that way all year. If St. Cloud gets home ice vs Denver in the 1st round of the playoffs, Denver doesn’t make the faceoff.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Username Taken said:

Denver is so overrated and it’s been that way all year. If St. Cloud gets home ice vs Denver in the 1st round of the playoffs, Denver doesn’t make the faceoff.  

I will save the overrated tag on teams outside our league.  Denver’s losses have largely been against us and Duluth, so that doesn’t scream overrated to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tnt said:

I will save the overrated tag on teams outside our league.  Denver’s losses have largely been against us and Duluth, so that doesn’t scream overrated to me.

Maybe it’s the way UND played them all year, but they just don’t feel like a top 6 team. That sweep over BC has carried them. That doesn’t happen if it’s later on in the year. When I look at the pairwise, that’s the first team I would say doesn’t scare me. Maybe overrated is strong, but I don’t see them as a threat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cornell beats  St. Lawrence 5-0

Quinnipiac beats Brown 2-1

Clarkson and Colgate tied 1-1 OT

Vermont beats Northeastern 4-2

UConn beats UMass 3-2

UNH and Lowell tied 2-2 OT

Michigan Tech beats Northern Michigan 8-4

BGSU beats UAH 4-3 OT

Bemidji beats Mankato 3-1

UAA leads Alaska 2-1

LSSU beats Ferris State 5-0

Duluth beats CC 4-2

Miami beats Omaha 3-0

St, Cloud beats Denver 5-1

Wisconsin beats Ohio State 3-2

Michigan State beats Notre Dame 3-1

Michigan and Minnesota tied 2-2 OT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MDtoGF said:

Here are some reasons why the NCHC should look at inviting UAH, i welcome any and all feedback good or bad, would love other ideas on how to get them and the Alaska schools in conferences. College Hockey needs to grow and needs teams like UAH to do so. https://seamoresports.com/2020/02/28/why-alabama-huntsville-should-be-extended-an-nchc-invite-my-thoughts/

Don’t think we want to bring our pairwise down by bringing in a losing program.  If anything, bring in MSU Mankato and hope they fill their place in the new CCHA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MDtoGF said:

Here are some reasons why the NCHC should look at inviting UAH, i welcome any and all feedback good or bad, would love other ideas on how to get them and the Alaska schools in conferences. College Hockey needs to grow and needs teams like UAH to do so. https://seamoresports.com/2020/02/28/why-alabama-huntsville-should-be-extended-an-nchc-invite-my-thoughts/

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tnt said:

Don’t think we want to bring our pairwise down by bringing in a losing program.  If anything, bring in MSU Mankato and hope they fill their place in the new CCHA.

ASU has a much stronger case for the NCHC. I wish the remaining WCHA teams the best and hope they survive. But realistically UAH would fit best in Atlantic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...