SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2019-20

cberkas

On 2/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, dden3 said:

Not 100% certain, but I don’t think Bobby Brink played for DU this past weekend v Miami   He was hurt vs is the previous week. 

He didn't play last weekend, there's "a chance" he plays this weekend. 

7 minutes ago, Username Taken said:

Denver is so overrated and it’s been that way all year. If St. Cloud gets home ice vs Denver in the 1st round of the playoffs, Denver doesn’t make the faceoff.  

I will save the overrated tag on teams outside our league.  Denver’s losses have largely been against us and Duluth, so that doesn’t scream overrated to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tnt said:

I will save the overrated tag on teams outside our league.  Denver’s losses have largely been against us and Duluth, so that doesn’t scream overrated to me.

Maybe it’s the way UND played them all year, but they just don’t feel like a top 6 team. That sweep over BC has carried them. That doesn’t happen if it’s later on in the year. When I look at the pairwise, that’s the first team I would say doesn’t scare me. Maybe overrated is strong, but I don’t see them as a threat. 

Cornell beats  St. Lawrence 5-0

Quinnipiac beats Brown 2-1

Clarkson and Colgate tied 1-1 OT

Vermont beats Northeastern 4-2

UConn beats UMass 3-2

UNH and Lowell tied 2-2 OT

Michigan Tech beats Northern Michigan 8-4

BGSU beats UAH 4-3 OT

Bemidji beats Mankato 3-1

UAA leads Alaska 2-1

LSSU beats Ferris State 5-0

Duluth beats CC 4-2

Miami beats Omaha 3-0

St, Cloud beats Denver 5-1

Wisconsin beats Ohio State 3-2

Michigan State beats Notre Dame 3-1

Michigan and Minnesota tied 2-2 OT 

Here are some reasons why the NCHC should look at inviting UAH, i welcome any and all feedback good or bad, would love other ideas on how to get them and the Alaska schools in conferences. College Hockey needs to grow and needs teams like UAH to do so. https://seamoresports.com/2020/02/28/why-alabama-huntsville-should-be-extended-an-nchc-invite-my-thoughts/

9 hours ago, MDtoGF said:

Here are some reasons why the NCHC should look at inviting UAH, i welcome any and all feedback good or bad, would love other ideas on how to get them and the Alaska schools in conferences. College Hockey needs to grow and needs teams like UAH to do so. https://seamoresports.com/2020/02/28/why-alabama-huntsville-should-be-extended-an-nchc-invite-my-thoughts/

Don’t think we want to bring our pairwise down by bringing in a losing program.  If anything, bring in MSU Mankato and hope they fill their place in the new CCHA.

8 hours ago, MDtoGF said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, tnt said:

Don’t think we want to bring our pairwise down by bringing in a losing program.  If anything, bring in MSU Mankato and hope they fill their place in the new CCHA.

ASU has a much stronger case for the NCHC. I wish the remaining WCHA teams the best and hope they survive. But realistically UAH would fit best in Atlantic.