Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
GoalieMask

CC at UND, January 11 & 12

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Well there we go with a two game winning streak. Bring on Alabama 

Maybe next year we can beat U Mary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I thought you were predicting Trevor Gooch from CC with the GWG.

My bad.  Needed to clarify. 

But my guy was Kawaguchi.

No particular reason, just gut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cratter said:

"Sorry Thome, We're going to start the goalie that is sick and puking over you."

I’m old enough to remember fans screaming for Thome to replace Cam Johnson in between the pipes...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

"Sorry Thome, We're going to start the goalie that is sick and puking over you."

I thought Thome was injured?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brianvf said:

I thought Thome was injured?

Yeah, so did I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I thought Thome was injured?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Edit: After checking the depth chart, Thome wasn't dressed.  Anderson was the backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We barely beat one of the worst teams in college hockey. I liked the effort this weekend, but this team has a serious scoring problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sioux90 said:

We barely beat one of the worst teams in college hockey. I liked the effort this weekend, but this team has a serious scoring problem.

And a puking up a lead problem - both problems are in their second year minimum 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

We barely beat one of the worst teams in college hockey. I liked the effort this weekend, but this team has a serious scoring problem.

Too bad they couldn't have beaten one of the worst teams in college hockey last weekend as well.
I'm glad they swept, but things only get harder from here.
UNO isn't exactly great, but they'll be on the road.  Then tougher from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxFanatic said:

What is with UND fans always flipping the bird towards opposing players for celebrating? :silly:

Quickest way to show them our displeasure.

What's with people thinking the middle finger is such a big deal? :silly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it is an uphill battle from here.  We need to do our part by winning games and need some help from other teams to lose a few.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Quickest way to show them our displeasure.

What's with people thinking the middle finger is such a big deal? :silly:

We're number one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I’m old enough to remember fans screaming for Thome to replace Cam Johnson in between the pipes...

There's not much you are not old enough to remember. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, burd said:

There's not much you are not old enough to remember. 

He remembers that '59 championship like it was just yesterday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, burd said:

There's not much you are not old enough to remember. 

 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

 

giphy (1).gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good news, UND was able to squeak out two OT wins at home against a weak conference opponent.  The bad news, UND had to squeak out two OT wins at home against a weak conference opponent.  That being said, winning the games you are supposed to win is a step in the right direction.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

The good news, UND was able to squeak out two OT wins at home against a weak conference opponent.  The bad news, UND had to squeak out two OT wins at home against a weak conference opponent.  That being said, winning the games you are supposed to win is a step in the right direction.

Next weekend’s opponent is currently leading Denver...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was born in 59....

 

But not in time for the championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Rynomania said:

Gooch the GW tonight? 

Damn you are psychic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big win boys!!!!!

(Looks at pairwise because we won and it can't be that bad right?)

:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Next weekend’s opponent is currently leading Denver...

...and they blew it, losing 3-2 in OT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick was UND's best player this series. He's fun to watch.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×