SiouxSports.com Forum

EWU vs su frisco

SiouxFan100

I don’t know if I can do this but ...

first off I thought it  might be Maine vs su so that is a baseline for my credibility :)

i would have loved to post about UND in this game but we fell a little short this year. Hopefully next year!!!

su is incredibly talented this year and it is hard to imagine that they will lose this game. I am looking forward to it and plan on watching because my life is boring and I like to look forward to things.

this game might be fun and interesting because I think there might be lots of scoring. We should find out early if su can consistently stop ewu. I don’t expect ewu to consistently stop su’s offense

expect su to win by a 48 - 28 score 

might even be more like 56 - 35

or maybe 35 - 17

:love:

28 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Bizen by a lot.....a lot.  

I had a fan of theirs assure me the big ten was looking into giving them a football only membership to their conference.

Stay tuned!!!!

Lol!!!! There is no way they would accept them with a 19,000 seat stadium. That fan needs to keep dreaming.

16 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Lol!!!! There is no way they would accept them with a 19,000 seat stadium. That fan needs to keep dreaming.

Now lets extrapolate here. IF----I said IF-----the Big Ten were to ok the Bison to join their conference do you really think there would be a problem funding a new stadium? Do you not think the city of Fargo and surrounding area wouldnt be on board being in the Big Ten? LOL The new stadium would not be a problem.

As a matter of fact the the suites, club, premium seating and advance season ticket sales would be off the hook.

Just now, Kab said:

No they wouldn’t be 0n board for a half billion dollars when they can’t pay for flood control on their own 

Yes they would. Big Ten affiliation is huge. Big money donors and sponsorships. Just so we are clear here ----I am not a big proponent of moving up at this juncture. But even I can see how big that opportunity would be.  With that being said we all know this isnt happening.

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Just to clarify, NDSU fans are entertaining the idea of their school being invited into the Big 10 in the near future - to the point funding options are being worked through.  Interesting.

NO. You really need to go back and read. Geeez

48 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Just to clarify, NDSU fans are entertaining the idea of their school being invited into the Big 10 in the near future - to the point funding options are being worked through.  Interesting.

You aren't very bright.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Now lets extrapolate here. IF----I said IF-----the Big Ten were to ok the Bison to join their conference do you really think there would be a problem funding a new stadium? Do you not think the city of Fargo and surrounding area wouldnt be on board being in the Big Ten? LOL The new stadium would not be a problem.

As a matter of fact the the suites, club, premium seating and advance season ticket sales would be off the hook.

Read the above.  I would say my post was accurate.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Read the above.  I would say my post was accurate.

I would say you are wrong.  I was not entertaining the idea as if it was really going to happen. My post was in regards to a post that said fargo couldnt afford it. 

If thats your idea on entertaining a notion then we will just have to disagree.

3 hours ago, bison73 said:

Yes they would. Big Ten affiliation is huge. Big money donors and sponsorships. Just so we are clear here ----I am not a big proponent of moving up at this juncture. But even I can see how big that opportunity would be.  With that being said we all know this isnt happening.

As a resident of Fargo we have no money, or Mahoney wouldn’t bitch about how much it cost for security for Trump’s visit. Property taxes keep going up, the price of the diversion just went up, and I’m sorry but not everyone here care about what conference the Bison are in. 

• Upvote 1