SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-2019 NHL Season

cberkas

11 hours ago, siouxforcefans said:

No mention yet of Schmaltz getting traded to AZ? 

Chicago is in a world of hurt with all those big contracts from a couple years ago.  Since I've always hated Chicago (even if I liked a few players), I'm liking that this situation can continue for a few more years ;)

Just read in the Monday e-paper edition of the GF Herald that Nick is traded to Arizona.   It is now listed on the NHL site also.

7 hours ago, cberkas said:

They are, but they might not need a new coach like Western Michigan, Miami, and Colorado College will.

Why would Western need a new coach?  They are doing a lot better now and have had quite a bit of talent moving through there the last 4 years or so.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, tnt said:

Why would Western need a new coach?  They are doing a lot better now and have had quite a bit of talent moving through there the last 4 years or so.

possible implying that it may be that Andy Murray may not want to continue coaching into his Hundred and teens. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 9:03 AM, Frozen4sioux said:

possible implying that it may be that Andy Murray may not want to continue coaching into his Hundred and teens. 

It's fine, 

We'll just prop him up and play pre-recorded sounds of him yelling at the refs.  

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 11:15 PM, cberkas said:

So Stars vs Wild in the 2020 Winter Classic?

I think the NHL is looking for some new blood to be infused into the Winter Classic.  Cue the announcement that the Stars' opponent will be the Chicago Blackhawks.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, cberkas said:

Chiarelli should never be a GM again. I feel bad for Edmonton, because they would have had a pretty good team if it wasn’t for Chiarelli making dumb 

Chiarelli will foreverr be an example of a person just inept at seeing the ball. Alot of GM have to... in the end .. make as educated guestimations as they can. But few have ever been as wrong at bad at those guestimations as him.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Chiarelli will foreverr be an example of a person just inept at seeing the ball. Alot of GM have to... in the end .. make as educated guestimations as they can. But few have ever been as wrong at bad at those guestimations as him.

I was watching a video where if he just kept Eberle and Hall they’d be a very good team.

After he gave Kostinen 4.5 million for no reason he should have been fired on the spot.