SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day at PSU

shep

2 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

Is this rock bottom?  Did we just hit it?

I felt at 14-0 we hit rock bottom on the year.  We responded and it actually looked like we were having fun.  Even 2 quality losses to finish the year would be OK, compared to getting embarrassed.  1-1 would be fantastic.

3 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I felt at 14-0 we hit rock bottom on the year.  We responded and it actually looked like we were having fun.  Even 2 quality losses to finish the year would be OK, compared to getting embarrassed.  1-1 would be fantastic.

I was with you.  The fg’s seemed like a bad idea at the time but it worked out

45 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I swear to God if we fall into the same unaggressive bull$%!# that has gotten us killed this year I will lose my mind. Rudy needs to ask his wife to open her purse and hand him back his balls for the remainder of the 4th quarter. We need to build momentum to the next two games and going into the off season.

I often think this about elected officials.....but the wives don't come to the meetings.... where would you look then?

Rudolph is still the worst. Very happy to see the defense have a game, albeit against a crappy team but I will take it. I also love seeing a fat guy score a td! Bush league by port trying to push the pace when the game was over. They deserve that last score. I thought that slide by the qb was late which didn't give flowers much of an option. Very happy to get the win!!!

Studs was less than 100% but played well (sans the the first turnover). Much needed win. Thank goodness PSU OL straight sucks. could have been a long day after going down by 14 early. Their secondary sucks also, thankfully. Their backup QB would have made it interesting had he played more. Their weak OL concealed our secondary play. Good to see the RBs find the end zone today. Our special teams get an A+ for the day. No missed FGs, or blocked kicks compared to a TD by Santiago.

Should be a good ride home. Some good mojo going into next week against a quality SUU team.

Would have liked to see what Zim could have done against that defense, our receivers were getting open.  Still not overly impressed with Rudy, but he did show some willingness to throw the ball in the first half for a change even when we were only down by 7.  Saw a simple pass to Santiago go for 8 yards, don't know why we can't do that more with our backs, they can catch.  Losing flowers next week will hurt.  Should only be for the first half.

• Upvote 1