SiouxSports.com Forum

LET'S HELP BUBBA

UND Fan

Sanford is everywhere and I am sure they would live a medical school named after themselves!. Every community has a new hospital or clinic.... healthcare is big business. Of the. Top 20 non-profits in MN O think only one was not a health care organization.....

The "Lets Help Bubba 2" site will be up and running in about 10 days.  They need a couple of internal approvals that are taking a little time with school just starting.  We will first look to raise the $3k for the ankle braces and then move on to the $5K for the video update. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 12:05 PM, UND Fan said:

The "Lets Help Bubba 2" site will be up and running in about 10 days.  They need a couple of internal approvals that are taking a little time with school just starting.  We will first look to raise the $3k for the ankle braces and then move on to the $5K for the video update. 

Any update? 

Just now, Ozzie82 said:

I have an interested party that is looking to begin allocating some resources for tax purposes before the end of the calendar year. They are excited to receive the updates to the Help Bubba site. Thank you for your work on this!

I appreciate the comment, Ozzie.  The site should be ready this week.  Hopefully, I will be posting the details quite soon!

• Upvote 2

I believe last year this fundraiser showed up under "crowdfunding" on the foundation website.  Is there any way to navigate to this without using the direct link?  Maybe it takes a couple more days to get it linked on the website, but it just seems hidden right now.

52 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I believe last year this fundraiser showed up under "crowdfunding" on the foundation website.  Is there any way to navigate to this without using the direct link?  Maybe it takes a couple more days to get it linked on the website, but it just seems hidden right now.

I understand your question. I am meeting with the people who run the site tomorrow - will let you know. 

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Before I gave this morning it was at $1,350 and it is still there. So maybe it is like updated once a day?

You might want to check your cc and see if it has been charged. It should update immediately.  PM if you have been charged - I am meeting with the Alumni folks. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, UND Fan said:

You might want to check your cc and see if it has been charged. It should update immediately.  PM if you have been charged - I am meeting with the Alumni folks. 

Maybe have them up the goal to the full $8,000 rather than $3,000?  Encourages people to get out of the "wait and see" (if they're needed) mode.

22 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Maybe have them up the goal to the full $8,000 rather than $3,000?  Encourages people to get out of the "wait and see" (if they're needed) mode.

I thought about doing that for the reason you mentioned (we combined knee braces and concussion caps last year).  I split it out this year as some had PM’d that they wanted their contribution to specifically support the ankle braces.  

That said, I am meeting with them today and we may make the change. People could PM me after making their donation and let me if they only want their $ going to one or the other.