SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U. - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

39 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Schloss had said UND bid Sioux Falls at one point. 

Will South Dakota's new adoption law deter NCAA? They still had D2 WBB this weekend, but it was too short notice to yank like they did to NC over bathroom bill.

58 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Tickets sold isn't same as actual butts in the seat. There were a lot of empty seats for the UND series in Duluth.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the corporate sellouts.  I was guessing that great hockey fans would want to see a top 5 in the nation game.  Need not worry, until NCAA moves games back to campus, will not be at the mistake by the lake.

6 hours ago, Sioux Hawky said:

There is 3 inches of tuuk on the bottom of the boot that is white. It does create an illusion. 

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/how-geometry-created-the-illusion-of-a-flames-goal/

Holy f'ing Christ.  Puck looks well across when it is not.  Same as Hoff...f'ing identical.  If those refs were versed in this, they would not have overturned it- no f'ing way

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Saw the events manager, Chris Semrau, for Sandford Center in the Zamboni entrance during the UND game. Looked like he was getting an idea of what to expect in Sioux Falls.

Wasn't he the events manager at REA when they held the regionals in 06? I know he worked there but don't remember his position. 

16 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

We have big time Karma for next year...

I find it interesting the boys who didn't go to Winnipeg, given the talk about about some locker room leadership change in tide that others call out

Could be any number of reasons why some of the guys didn't go. Unless someone on here knows the personal relationships between players and any other underlying reasons.

2 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

Holy f'ing Christ.  Puck looks well across when it is not.  Same as Hoff...f'ing identical.  If those refs were versed in this, they would not have overturned it- no f'ing way

Parallax has nothing to do with Hoff being over the line.  The only way for him to have been not across the line but still appear across the line would be if his skate was lifted up.  Still offsides.

• Upvote 1