SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I think the reason for the 6pm start is because the demographic of CC fans (like me) is that which hits the Village Inn around 4pm for the early bird special of liver and onions, goes to the CC game, and are then in bed by 9 o'clock.

...........free pie too?

10 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

there's no need to flip out on me here.

You wrote the explanation point, I didn't. I was just wondering why the game starts at 8:37PM Central time on Friday and then it starts at 7:07PM Central time on Saturday. Everywhere else the boys play, including home, the start times have only a 30 minute difference.

I guess I need to be more specific so I don't set myself up for a slam and then get blamed for flipping out...:silly:

6 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You wrote the explanation point, I didn't. I was just wondering why the game starts at 8:37PM Central time on Friday and then it starts at 7:07PM Central time on Saturday. Everywhere else the boys play, including home, the start times have only a 30 minute difference.

I guess I need to be more specific so I don't set myself up for a slam and then get blamed for flipping out...:silly:

I honestly was just responding to someone giving game times in the time zone I am actually in. It gets confusing when Colorado people come on and say the game is at 6... 

3 hours ago, tnt said:

Isn't Murphy the second leading scorer on Arizona State?

ASU played a 2-game series against Southern New Hampshire that counted toward their stats. 
That'd be like UND playing Minot State and Boeser's 7 goals would count for NCAA play.

;)

1 hour ago, siouxforce19 said:

I honestly was just responding to someone giving game times in the time zone I am actually in. It gets confusing when Colorado people come on and say the game is at 6... 

Haha, did not know you were replying to them, but I wasn't flipping out on you. I did see the post where someone said it started at 6:00. Anyway, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with you, but I am curious about the big difference in start times...

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I think the reason for the 6pm start is because the demographic of CC fans (like me) is that which hits the Village Inn around 4pm for the early bird special of liver and onions, goes to the CC game, and are then in bed by 9 o'clock.

C'mon. Be serious. 

It's Denny's. :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

The conspiracy theorist would say to shorten the recovery time at altitude. 

• Upvote 1