SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology

petey23

4 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I've mentioned this before and I'll mention this again: I absolutely love the way Chris Streveler plays for South Dakota. Obviously his decision-making has some issues, as it allowed UND to capitalize and beat South Dakota, but he is a heck of a competitor. That's the type of QB UND should recruit moving forward. Keaton Studsrud is the same type of competitor with his toughness. 

Keaton makes better decisions.

29 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I'm still hoping for NDSU and SDSU to lose; both yet possible. UND has a shot at #6 seed.  

SDSU could jump UND if SDSU wins 

I think the best possible situation would be both UND and SDSU getting seeds, regardless if UND is higher. If SDSU wins, that looks to be the likely scenario.

5 minutes ago, Feff said:

Streveler's size certainly helps him out, but I wouldn't necessarily call him a better athlete. 

I would. He ended up at the University of Minnesota for a reason. Call a spade a spade. Keaton has been a good QB for UND but, like all positions at UND, there is always room for improvement.  

5 minutes ago, AJS said:

I think the best possible situation would be both UND and SDSU getting seeds, regardless if UND is higher. If SDSU wins, that looks to be the likely scenario.

If UND receives a better seed than SDSU, then UND could play a better matchup in the quarterfinals if they reach it that far. A UND-NDSU matchup would be fun but it wouldn't be easy; let SDSU face NDSU in the quarters. 

4 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

If UND receives a better seed than SDSU, then UND could play a better matchup in the quarterfinals if they reach it that far. A UND-NDSU matchup would be fun but it wouldn't be easy; let SDSU face NDSU in the quarters. 

Seems unlikely either SDSU or UND jumps over the Citadel to #6. More intrigued by the top 2. If they stay EWU and NDSU, then we both will have tough games. If SHSU or Jacksonville are in top 2, then that shakes things up.