SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Frozen Faceoff 2016

InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

58 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Two tickets for four games. One ticket for Friday's games, one for Saturday's.

Ah, yes... session tickets....so that means no leaving between games?  Also, you are forced to pay for a game that your team is not participating in.

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Never been to the Target Center for hockey. If getting tickets lower level within the 5 sections of center ice (109-113 and 129-133) what rows are recommended to see the full sheet of ice?  I'm not one to sit too low to the ice. Thanks in advance.

http://timberwolvesseatviewer.com/#seats/map

I'm in row 2 of the second level (231), very good seats. I'd like about row r through z, z being better (like to get as high as possible in lower bowl), 131, row z is about perfect for me in the lower bowl..Although, like at theralph, I prefer the first couple rows of the upper level.

The link is the basketball setup but it's similar to the ice surface setup.

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Never been to the Target Center for hockey. If getting tickets lower level within the 5 sections of center ice (109-113 and 129-133) what rows are recommended to see the full sheet of ice?  I'm not one to sit too low to the ice. Thanks in advance.

Great sight lines throughout the arena, IMO. I've sat both upper and lower and actually prefer upper as I like to watch play development.

But, the sight lines are great. You'll be fine to pick anything.

18 minutes ago, sprig said:

http://timberwolvesseatviewer.com/#seats/map

I'm in row 2 of the second level (231), very good seats. I'd like about row r through z, z being better (like to get as high as possible in lower bowl), 131, row z is about perfect for me in the lower bowl..Although, like at theralph, I prefer the first couple rows of the upper level.

The link is the basketball setup but it's similar to the ice surface setup.

Went with Sec. 109 high up.

Banking on UND making the championship game so we can catch the Wild at 1 pm on Saturday too

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Banking on UND making the championship game so we can catch the Wild at 1 pm on Saturday too

About time they do; target center hasn't been kind to ND.

And don't forget Saturday morning, 10:30am at the Hoggsbreath

2 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Great sight lines throughout the arena, IMO. I've sat both upper and lower and actually prefer upper as I like to watch play development.

But, the sight lines are great. You'll be fine to pick anything.

There's isn't a bad seat in the house, however, the ice conditions and boards have been brutal the last two years.

16 minutes ago, petey23 said:

One has flavor and the other is watered down watered down beer.

No doubt, that's why I can't figure out why my Canadian buddy likes Keystone Light. Actually, our buddy GFHockey drinks that Keystone, too. :)

Actually, Hugo's has Keystone on sale for $12.00 a case right now.

I'm not going this yr - 1st time in a very long time

I did not enjoy the Target Center last yr 

I really missed the Xcell Center 

So I will watch on tv maybe splurge on food & great beer or go out & watch at BWWS or some place

Is it on TV in Fort Collins Colo ? If so I'd rather fly there & watch with my newest Grandson