SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Western Mich - SATURDAY

AZSIOUX

3 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

They just ran into each other at center ice. Neither one looking.western player took the worst of it. Berry was livid.

Thompson lined him up and dropped him as he was entering the zone. I think Berry being livid had more to do with WMU getting away with similar hits multiple times earlier. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Thompson lined him up and dropped him as he was entering the zone. I think Berry being livid had more to do with WMU getting away with similar hits multiple times earlier. 

Exactly, Gersich got rid of the puck and the guy still plastered him well after the puck left.  Not only was it obstruction, but the guy got to add a little hurt free of charge. What happened to the recent push to call obstruction. Guess Sheppard is exempt from the memo.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

WMU has hitting guys without the puck and not getting called for interference down to a science. 

Yup, announcers say that was a good check, I'm calling for interference. On the check to Gersich along the boards. 

I thought it was suppose to be an emphasis this year. 

Two minutes later UND gets called for interference when they run into a WMU guy.