SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami - Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Wow.  Did Hak ever leave Berry a fantastic team for his first year.  That was the best passing I've seen by a UND team at this point of the year in a long, long time.  60 more minutes tomorrow night...bring the same effort and we'll get the TCOS.

Go Sioux!!

• Upvote 1

Wow.  Did Hak ever leave Berry a fantastic team for his first year.  That was the best passing I've seen by a UND team at this point of the year in a long, long time.  60 more minutes tomorrow night...bring the same effort and we'll get the TCOS.

Go Sioux!!

He sure did!  And hopefully Berry can actually do something with it unlike Hak! 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Go Sioux!!

TCoS forever!!!

Don't forget about some of the sweet plays the DOT line threw down.  I remember one particular one from the Michigan game in the 2006 post season (after the UM/Holy Cross game).  The beginning of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CabXRIDsh1Q

Trip down memory lane. And just yesterday TJ Oshie scored a goal and defeated Hak's Flyers.

I just watched the top ten plays on Sportscenter and, naturally, they were almost all slam dunks from the NBA. No UND goal, unfortunately. The number 3 play, however, was a beautiful one handed catch by a wide receiver for Bismarck Century in the North Dakota state championship. It was a sweet catch!

Edited by Godsmack
Typo