SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Minnesota in Las Vegas - October 2018

fargosioux

9 hours ago, 10-8 said:

**SENT TO A SEASON TICKET HOLDER**

The Gopher Men’s Hockey team is excited to take part in the 2018 U.S Hockey Hall of Fame Game against the University of North Dakota. The game is scheduled for October 27, 2018and will be played at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The University of Minnesota will not have tickets to sell to this game as it is classified as a home game for the University of North Dakota.

Tickets for this game will go on sale through Ticketmaster on Friday, February 10 at 1:00pm CST. For more information on this event, please visit vegas18.com.

Thank you and Go Gophers!

Thanks for the update. I know a UM ticket holder who was still waiting to hear back but hadn't got any info yet. Minnesota was given a small allotment of tickets, as visiting teams are for any game, and reading between the lines, they are using everything internally.

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Thanks for the update. I know a UM ticket holder who was still waiting to hear back but hadn't got any info yet. Minnesota was given a small allotment of tickets, as visiting teams are for any game, and reading between the lines, they are using everything internally.

This is our payback for them charging a high price for tickets this year at Marriucci! They charged double the price of what you pay for their other games trying to keep FIGHTING SIOUX fans away.

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Ice Arena Man said:

This is our payback for them charging a high price for tickets this year at Marriucci! They charged double the price of what you pay for their other games trying to keep FIGHTING SIOUX fans away.

I went to the Friday game at Mariucci and ended up paying $70 for my ticket.  Wan't thrilled with the price but it's cheaper than $99. :ohmy:

6 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

I went to the Friday game at Mariucci and ended up paying $70 for my ticket.  Wan't thrilled with the price but it's cheaper than $99. :ohmy:

I went Friday as well, $100 each, with a pretty sweet parking pass.  Guy next to us dumped his extras for $10 each. Said he was ready to give them away