SiouxSports.com Forum

Weber State: Gut Check Week

SWSiouxMN

What kind is performance does Bartels need to have to develop serious QB controversy? 

Of course, I hope Bartels lights it up tomorrow and UND gets the win. 

That's one hell of a question. You'd think he would absolutly have to light the state of Utah on fire out there to make it a controversy. I think that's because of the running qb factor. It seems clear that is a very high priority.

Wow talk about some crappy luck we are having with our QB's.....that means within about a 12 game span of games.....we would have 3 QB's who got knocked out for the rest of the year.  We've had some crappy luck in general with injuries the last year or so to important players.....but losing 3 QB's for the year in 12 games......man that sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Molberg gets a shot if Bartles struggles early. If it's true about Studs, we gotta find "the guy" going forward with the rest of the season. Those two were essentially in a deadlock during fall camp for that backup job with Ryan getting it because of Joe's injury.

So can somebody elaborate on what happened with the plane rather than just hint at it?

Also, anybody know how good Weber State's stream is?  Do we get the luxury of a scoreboard and commentary?

I can't guarantee it, but the game tonight is on local television, so the feed might be the same as the tv feed, But like I said I can't promise that.

SUU game was not on tv