Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
geaux_sioux

Non-UND FCS Thread

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I like their coach.

I like the way he talks as well, but acting like this was a choice is likely disingenuous.  Understand he has to try to defend the player though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UNDBIZ said:

I like the way he talks as well, but acting like this was a choice is likely disingenuous.  Understand he has to try to defend the player though.

Sitting out for a year means he likely missed as NCAA graduation milestone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, northernraider said:

Alabama? They have a college football team? :lol:

Seems a Bama walk on is likely good enough to start at a FCS school

Weber State had an transfer QB from Alabama named Jimmy Barnes.......turned out to be the biggest flop this side of a waffle house.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Sitting out for a year means he likely missed as NCAA graduation milestone.

You have to stay eligible to be a star......shocking I know!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WILDCAT said:

Weber State had an transfer QB from Alabama named Jimmy Barnes.......turned out to be the biggest flop this side of a waffle house.

Bama hasn’t had jack for QB play until that freshman lit it up in the title game. Any qb not good enough for LSU or Bama in the last 10 years most likely isn’t good enough to start anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, northernraider said:

I've been watching Last Season U on Netflix and research Independence Community College. Former Red River and Mayville State player Justin Hafner is starting his first year as position coach. 

http://www.indypirates.com/sports/fball/coaches/Justin_Hafner?view=bio

It's Last Chance MuthaF_ing U.  Pure comedy, I love it!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

 

Already the "Get an AD that can get us back to FBS" chatter has started.  Sorry to tell them, that's not going to happen

I can't wait to see the meltdown when they don't make the FCS Playoffs this year

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bison crushing Cal Poly 28-3 with 1:38 left in the first half. What happened to Cal Poly, one win last year now they are getting throttled today. Doesn’t look like the Cal Poly of old. I am sure Bison fans could agree with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Youngstown loses to Butler.

Remind me is that from the same conference as Unv of San Diego and they don't offer scholarships right.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FSSD said:

Remind me is that from the same conference as Unv of San Diego and they don't offer scholarships right.

Yeah.  And yougstown is in the mighty mvfc, equivalent to the big twelve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darell1976 said:

Bison crushing Cal Poly 28-3 with 1:38 left in the first half. What happened to Cal Poly, one win last year now they are getting throttled today. Doesn’t look like the Cal Poly of old. I am sure Bison fans could agree with that. 

From what I’m hearing NDSU will be quite good this year.  Seems as though the only thing that can stop that program at this point is Kleiman leaving to triple his income and Larsen screwing up the replacement hire.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

From what I’m hearing NDSU will be quite good this year.  Seems as though the only thing that can stop that program at this point is Kleiman leaving to triple his income and Larsen screwing up the replacement hire.  

No doubt NDSU will be good but remember how good Cal Poly was in the GWFC days and early on in the Big Sky, my have they fallen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

No doubt NDSU will be good but remember how good Cal Poly was in the GWFC days and early on in the Big Sky, my have they fallen.

They passed 13 times and ran for 450+ on Poly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

They passed 13 times and ran for 450+ on Poly.

How did Joe P do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

They passed 13 times and ran for 450+ on Poly.

Damn!!! Another rough year for Cal Poly if they can't stop the run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FSSD said:

How did Joe P do?

14 carries 57 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Dakota up early 10-3 on K-State in the first quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Dakota still leading.... barely

Northern Arizona leading UTEP

Nebraska weather delay

Iowa State SDSU weather delay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×