SiouxSports.com Forum

Guess the 2015 - 2016 Captains

siouxforcefans

The discussion has already begun in the early departure thread, so let's just have on dedicated to it.  Who you got?

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

Reasons: Drake is the fire on that team.  Bryn is the emotion guy.  Stecher is the calming guy.  Colton actually has an extra year with the team, and has deep roots into the group.  No Schmaltz because I think he's gone.

The discussion has already begun in the early departure thread, so let's just have on dedicated to it.  Who you got?

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

Reasons: Drake is the fire on that team.  Bryn is the emotion guy.  Stecher is the calming guy.  Colton actually has an extra year with the team, and has deep roots into the group.  No Schmaltz because I think he's gone.

If Ladue stays I think he's in there over St. Clair.

They have three assistant captains?  

They change it often and they did this year... Mark, Gaardy, Parks

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

If LaDue stays:

C -- Stecher

A -- Drake

A -- LaDue

A -- St. Clair

If LaDue is gone:

C -- Stecher

A -- Drake

A -- St. Clair

A -- Chyz

Wild card: Gage

The discussion has already begun in the early departure thread, so let's just have on dedicated to it. Who you got?

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

Reasons: Drake is the fire on that team. Bryn is the emotion guy. Stecher is the calming guy. Colton actually has an extra year with the team, and has deep roots into the group. No Schmaltz because I think he's gone.

My picks too!

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

Nailed it.

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

Bingo

• 1 month later...

Mine are:

C Drake

A Bryn

A Stecher

A St. Claire

D'oh!  I didn't even have Gage on the list!

They change it often and they did this year... Mark, Gaardy, Parks

If LaDue stays:

C -- Stecher

A -- Drake

A -- LaDue

A -- St. Clair

If LaDue is gone:

C -- Stecher

A -- Drake

A -- St. Clair

A -- Chyz

Wild card: Gage

All of mine are in there in some shape or form. Whiffed on Gage being a "wild card" though lol