SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

I still hate Christian Laettner!

He was on my flight from JAX to MSP a couple weeks ago........a couple passengers brought up the 30 for 30 and his commercials. He didn't seem amused.

Is this Prom '15 or what? Are those white cummerbunds that Wisconsin's wearing? WTF, Adidas?

Can you imagine UND green/white in that pattern?  No thank you!

Of course not, he's a prick.

He was on my flight from JAX to MSP a couple weeks ago........a couple passengers brought up the 30 for 30 and his commercials. He didn't seem amused.

He runs a really good camp and has always been great to the kids there. He also has taken time and talked to many people/fans after and has been cool.  I'm sure he has his bad days too.  Now, he was a prick while in the NBA, but from what I've noticed he's gotten better.  Just my view from dealing with him.

Of course.....as you watched in your Bobby Hurley throw back jersey.

Uh, no. I was Fab Five all the way. I have been a Michigan hoops guy going back to the days of Antoine Joubert and Gary "The General" Grant. That 1989 team led by Glen Rice was amazing too. And if 1993's team played North Carolina's 10 times, Michigan wins 9. I only wish that Jalen Rose could have mopped the floor with Bobby Hurley in 1992.

Is this Prom '15 or what? Are those white cummerbunds that Wisconsin's wearing? WTF, Adidas?

They're pretty goofy looking, but they're not as bad as some make them out to be.

Adidas makes uniforms that are just fine. Heck, many Adidas sponsored programs have a nice, traditional look, including Wisconsin when not wearing these goofy ones.

Adidas makes uniforms that are just fine. Heck, many Adidas sponsored programs have a nice, traditional look, including Wisconsin when not wearing these goofy ones.

The cummerbunds have been in use all season long by Wisconsin, Louisville, and others. Looks awful.

No dog in the fight but thought Duke got every call and every missed call. Badgers strayed from what made them successful, too many long shots...they needed to keep pounding inside with the Duke bigs in foul trouble.

Tyus Jones with a flop that would have made Kyle Rau proud!

Classic BB dive, and every call went Duke's way in the second half. The big ones were, imo, wrong, including the review that didn't overturn the call and give the ball to Wisco. How could they not see that on the replay? Two others, a blocking foul on Wisco (should have been on offensive foul on Duke), and, shortly after that, an offensive foul on Duke that was not called. There are others as well, all went Dule's way.

Classic BB dive, and every call went Duke's way in the second half. The big ones were, imo, wrong, including the review that didn't overturn the call and give the ball to Wisco. How could they not see that on the replay? Two others, a blocking foul on Wisco (should have been on offensive foul on Duke), and, shortly after that, an offensive foul on Duke that was not called. There are others as well, all went Dule's way.

How about the accidental replay on the baseline pass and subsequent layup/dunk where the passing player and the ball were both on the line?

Can you imagine UND green/white in that pattern? No thank you!

He runs a really good camp and has always been great to the kids there. He also has taken time and talked to many people/fans after and has been cool. I'm sure he has his bad days too. Now, he was a prick while in the NBA, but from what I've noticed he's gotten better. Just my view from dealing with him.

I remember as a kid my parents took me and my brothers to the hhslop for the nets-twolves exhibition. After the game maybe 30-40 kids lined up outside by the exit and team buses for autographs. All I wanted was Christian's autograph lol. Well I got almost everyone's except for his. He was too good, ignored all the kids, and walked straight to the bus.

After that I always thought of him as a jerk;)

The officiating during the entire tournament was poor.  Last nigh was no exception.  For as many calls that went in favor of of Duke, there were just as many calls that went in favor of the Badgers.  Pretty sure the refs could have called more than 2 fouls on Sconi in the first half.  You can be upset with the officiating all you want, but it did not cost the Badgers the game.  Scoring only 5 points in the final 5 minutes of the game cost them the game.