SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Very impressed with Eastern Washington.  I can see why they were a 13 seed.  They are going to be good again next year.  I can see where they could of taken down Georgetown.  I can't believe the refs didn't call a flagrant on Georgetown.  The low seeds against big name schools just aren't going to get many breaks with the officials.  They definitely represented the Big Sky well.  

Is anyone else tired of the play-in games? You win your conference and you are not an official 16 seed until you play another game prior to the NCAA Tournament (ex. Robert Morris, N. Florida).

Yes. Ridiculous that that's considered the "first round" now.

Yes. Ridiculous that that's considered the "first round" now.

I just don't like the play in games to be a 16 seed. I am more acceptable for a battle to be an 11 seed. Why should conference winners (no matter how bad) be punished by playing an extra game just to compete in the tournament.

NDSU put up a good fight against Gonzaga. Surprised no commentary on that. I know the hope was that the Bulldogs would roll the Bison by 40...

A 30 or 40 point blowout is pretty rare these days in the tournament. I give Richman full credit for what he did this year with a team that really wasn't particularly talented after Alexander. If he can win 20-plus games next year without Alexander, he's a coaching genius.