SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Wait a minute the "weaker" Big Sky gets an 13 seed and "Mighty" Summit gets a 15 behind Albany and UAB - heads are going to explode. (Yes trolls I know UND isn't in this NCAA tournament - I know it's easy to forget what fan site you are on.)

• Upvote 1

EWU is a 13 seed and will play Georgetown.

Georgetown is way over seeded here. And playing on the west coast...I like EWU to be in this game until the end and would not surprise me at all if they were to win.

On another note, my Terrapins got bent over by the committee.

Wait a minute the "weaker" Big Sky gets an 13 seed and "Mighty" Summit gets a 15 behind Albany and UAB - heads are going to explode. (Yes trolls I know UND isn't in this NCAA tournament - I know it's easy to forget what fan site you are on.)

The Big Sky had nothing to do with it, EWU had a great OOC schedule and got a huge win. NDSU getting a 12 last year was similar, great OOC schedule and some nice wins. NDSU didn't really do much in the OOC this year and were punished for it. 

Do well in conference play and against a great OOC schedule will mean good things if you get into the dance. 

The Big Sky had nothing to do with it, EWU had a great OOC schedule and got a huge win. NDSU getting a 12 last year was similar, great OOC schedule and some nice wins. NDSU didn't really do much in the OOC this year and were punished for it. 

Do well in conference play and against a great OOC schedule will mean good things if you get into the dance. 

Wonder how much higher they would have gotten if they had found a way to beat Washington and SMU, and turn a loss or two in conference into a win. 

Wonder how much higher they would have gotten if they had found a way to beat Washington and SMU, and turn a loss or two in conference into a win. 

SMU would have been huge, probably a 12 but they should be happy getting G-Town. That to me is almost as good as getting a 5-12 match up, G-Town is overrated. I have no clue how they are seeded higher than UNI. 

SMU would have been huge, probably a 12 but they should be happy getting G-Town. That to me is almost as good as getting a 5-12 match up, G-Town is overrated. I have no clue how they are seeded higher than UNI. 

I think the committee had some questionable decisions.  I agree with getting Georgetown, they have to travel cross country and Eastern has a bus ride. 

Utah in the 2nd round, unless they get upset up SF Austin.  First one to 100 wins.

Wait, so the second place team in the lowly Big Sky got a 13 seed (#53 overall) while the almighty Summit co-champion got a 15 seed (#62 overall)?  That just can't be right, someone alert the authorities!!    :whistling:

Congrats to EWU, had one or two big wins this year and should have had a couple more.  Earn an extra share or two from the conference.

11-6 and maybe a 10-7 as Georgetown should have been about #25 which would give them the first 7 seed.

Wait, so the second place team in the lowly Big Sky got a 13 seed (#53 overall) while the almighty Summit co-champion got a 15 seed (#62 overall)? That just can't be right, someone alert the authorities!! :whistling:

Congrats to EWU, had one or two big wins this year and should have had a couple more. Earn an extra share or two from the conference.

Before slamming NDSU on a seed....at least they got one.