SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2015 Major League Baseball Mega-Thread

MafiaMan

Since the Red Sox now have both Pablo Sandoval and David Ortiz on the roster, I might suggest everyone else better hustle to get in line ahead of those two for the post-game spread this season...

The Tigers should have let Justin Verlander leave and kept Max Scherzer, but I suppose Kate Upton's b**bs outweigh the cons of keeping JV...

Gonna be weird seeing Jimmy Rollins in Dodger blue...

I love the Mariners new alternate uniform...takes me back to 1984 all over again...

What are the Braves doing? Wow.

I hope Josh Hamilton can finally overcome the addiction demons.

Hard to believe it's spring training without Mr Cub and Mr Padre. Rest in peace, Ernie Banks and Tony Gwynn. Also, Dave Bergman, key player for the '84 Tigers.

Speaking of the Padres, just bring back the brown and yellow uniforms already, would you?

Anybody but San Francisco this year. Please.

Since the Red Sox now have both Pablo Sandoval and David Ortiz on the roster, I might suggest everyone else better hustle to get in line ahead of those two for the post-game spread this season...

The Tigers should have let Justin Verlander leave and kept Max Scherzer, but I suppose Kate Upton's b**bs outweigh the cons of keeping JV...

Gonna be weird seeing Jimmy Rollins in Dodger blue...

I love the Mariners new alternate uniform...takes me back to 1984 all over again...

What are the Braves doing? Wow.

I hope Josh Hamilton can finally overcome the addiction demons.

Hard to believe it's spring training without Mr Cub and Mr Padre. Rest in peace, Ernie Banks and Tony Gwynn. Also, Dave Bergman, key player for the '84 Tigers.

Speaking of the Padres, just bring back the brown and yellow uniforms already, would you?

Anybody but San Francisco this year. Please.

Don't worry it's an odd year so we won't win, this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Opening Night at Wrigley Field.

Looks like the whole outfield seating is closed off.

4 year, 575 million construction job to update Wrigley field.  Left and center field bleachers will be done mid may, and right field bleachers expected to be done a month after that.  Although it did look strange seeing no fans out there, The Cubs made up for it with pictures of Mr Cub, Ernie Banks on the netting to cover the empty seats. 

Took the Fenway Park tour today.....what a awesome place.....I became a Red Sox fan today!

BU...upset in the national championship game.

Bruins...eliminated from playoff contention on the last day of the regular season.

Red Sox...steamrolled by the Yankees on Sunday night.

What a sports weekend for Boston fans!

BU...upset in the national championship game.

Bruins...eliminated from playoff contention on the last day of the regular season.

Red Sox...steamrolled by the Yankees on Sunday night.

What a sports weekend for Boston fans!

. It had a real Twin Cities feel to it. :)