SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Denver - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Observations: NS best game in months. Caggs snipe was crazy. He had about a square foot box in that upper corner. Pogs is becoming a beast. I think the Poolman at forward experiment has run its course. LJ has to find a way to plays consistent and smarter. Mac and Parks can see "it" heading down the stretch......they are going to carry this team.

Poolman at forward is fine. He did score a goal last night. That would have been a goal in the NHL...horrible goal.

Our team roster stays the same unless we give Olson a game in the upcoming weeks. Poolman up front brings a nice presence in size. You're crazy.

Poolman at forward is fine. He did score a goal last night. That would have been a goal in the NHL...horrible goal.

Our team roster stays the same unless we give Olson a game in the upcoming weeks. Poolman up front brings a nice presence in size. You're crazy.

Sorry if its been talked about but has Olson fully recovered from mono? Is he just a healthy scratch now?

Not gonna toss his name out here UT if a guys checked out drake caggiula's twitter feed it's there......kid needs some help...

You know you have reached a low point when drunk hockey guy is giving you advise.  I know we all make mistakes, but now he needs to own them and pay the consequences.  

Seats next to mine are with a Fargo business/company. Different people sitting in them most nights. Guy next to me had a Ferris Buhler 31 Flavors moment stating LaDue is "jumping ship" after the season for the "Canadian Jr league".

Maybe the company they work for in Fargo has invented the time machine?  

Not really sure where you're going with this but if it's in any way reference to the DU coach in some way and you think this joke is funny ....

I'd say that an ETERNAL ban from this site is in order.

I do believe this is in reference to what the student yelled during the moment of silence, not meant as a joke. 

• Upvote 1