SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Denver

AZSIOUX

I thought that was Testwuide

217fight5.jpg

The big one was Radke coming out of the locker room and pummeling Vossberg's head into the ice.  What's Radke up to these days?  The Ralph should've honored that moment and let him do the ceremonial puck drop before the game.

The big one was Radke coming out of the locker room and pummeling Vossberg's head into the ice.  What's Radke up to these days?  The Ralph should've honored that moment and let him do the ceremonial puck drop before the game.

That was the only time that I have seen a college hockey player get into  two fights in the same hockey game. That was classic.  

• Upvote 2

Will there ever be anything like this in college hockey again? Man things have sure changed.

I do miss this part of college hockey too.  I remember as a kid either Mike Commodore or Lee Goren got into a fight behind the net I was sitting at in the Old Ralph.

When all was said and done, their was blood splattered all over the glass.  As a kid, I thought this was the coolest thing ever.

I do miss this part of college hockey too.  I remember as a kid either Mike Commodore or Lee Goren got into a fight behind the net I was sitting at in the Old Ralph.

When all was said and done, their was blood splattered all over the glass.  As a kid, I thought this was the coolest thing ever.

That was Commodore vs. Alex Brooks of Wisconsin. Here's a thread discussing it: (warning!! the discussion derails quite quickly) http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/16642-mike-commodore-vs-alex-brooks/.