SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud State

AZSIOUX

I couldn't care less about our recent history in this series, in this case. I just think we are better than SCSU and playing that way. That's why I'm calling sweep.

Agreed.  I think this year's team is really set up well for the big ice sheet, especially with our dmen.

After watching UND against CC in Colorado Springs on the big ice, this UND team is very well suited for the big ice.  It was quite evident on the power play as the team was able to whip the puck around the zone quite quickly.  The only drawback was that on Friday night it took them a while to get the angles down on the larger sheet.  Once they did, it was quite a performance.

After watching UND against CC in Colorado Springs on the big ice, this UND team is very well suited for the big ice.  It was quite evident on the power play as the team was able to whip the puck around the zone quite quickly.  The only drawback was that on Friday night it took them a while to get the angles down on the larger sheet.  Once they did, it was quite a performance.

I get the feeling this year's CC team makes anyone look great on the big ice.