SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

Nice to see this series back on the schedule...

UW is 0-4 so far this season. Not sure what's more surprising 0-4 or only 4 games played so far

Siouxeeeeep

The last 3 non conf series UND has on the schedule are a combined 1-21. UW(0-4) Lssu (1-9) winning sat night in OT and NIAGARA (0-8). No I didn't make this up..go sioux

Nice to see this series back on the schedule...

UW is 0-4 so far this season. Not sure what's more surprising 0-4 or only 4 games played so far

Siouxeeeeep

The last 3 non conf series UND has on the schedule are a combined 1-21. UW(0-4) NMU (1-9) winning sat night in OT and NIAGARA (0-8). No I didn't make this up ha...go sioux

I think you mean LSSU for Lake Superior State, not NMU for Northern Michigan.

These Wisconsin games have danger written all over them.  If the Sioux play like they did in the 3rd period they will sweep, but if they play like they did in the first it could go wrong.  These non conference games are SO important a anything less than a sweep / 3 points may have negative national tournament implications.

These Wisconsin games have danger written all over them.  If the Sioux play like they did in the 3rd period they will sweep, but if they play like they did in the first it could go wrong.  These non conference games are SO important a anything less than a sweep / 3 points may have negative national tournament implications.

If they were at home, I'd tend to agree with you.  But, this team has kind of taken on a "road warrior" mentality the last couple years.  It seems like they play some of their best games away from the Ralph. 

If they were at home, I'd tend to agree with you.  But, this team has kind of taken on a "road warrior" mentality the last couple years.  It seems like they play some of their best games away from the Ralph. 

I like how we're playing when the boy's are motivated.  They definitely look like a #2 seed.  I know Eaves said otherwise, however, I think the worst thing going for the Badgers is that they just had a two week layoff after losing 4 straight to some pretty average teams.  Additionally, they are a very young team (from the standpoint that they lost everyone from last year).  If the Badgers win one it means we didn't work hard.

Friday's game will have a stream available for a fee via BTN Plus subscription...$9.95 for a monthly school pass. Cancel immediately after since it auto-renews.

Saturday's game will be streamed as well but for free via BTN2Go granted your TV Provider carries the BTN channel. Wisconsin Public Television is airing the Saturday game on TV.

Link: http://www.btn2go.com/schedule?date=2014-11-10&sids=MHO

Midco has picked up the games on occasion when WPT has aired the games in the past. Maybe they'll pick up the Saturday game.

What's the best place to go before the game Saturday, in Madison?

There are lot's of places but my typical pre-game spot in Madison is The NItty Gritty.  It's basically right across the street from the arena. Wando's, The Red Shed, and State Street Brats are all good places as well.

There are lot's of places but my typical pre-game spot in Madison is The NItty Gritty.  It's basically right across the street from the arena. Wando's, The Red Shed, and State Street Brats are all good places as well.

Just go to State Street. Lots of good stuff there

I agree with you.  Should be a desperate Wisconsin team this weekend.  Hopefully we can get on them early before they can shake off 3 weeks of rust.

Saturday's game will be streamed as well but for free via BTN2Go granted your TV Provider carries the BTN channel. Wisconsin Public Television is airing the Saturday game on TV.

Game on Wisconsin Public Tv? Party at MafiaMan's on Saturday!

Just a couple days to an old rival series! This seems like one of those times when the severe underdog rights the ship and gets revenge for the previous year's tourney loss. I've only seen it on TV, but the Kohl Center seems like a really fun place to play. Hopefully the guys are up to the challenge!

The Kohl center is a tough crowd, and these games won't be easy wins.  The team will have to work hard and keep their d-zone buttoned up tight...block a lot of shots and transition fast.  As others have said, if they work hard they will be rewarded.  Take a night off, and expect a split.  

In Zane we trust.

Go SIOUX!!!

The Kohl center is a tough crowd, and these games won't be easy wins.  The team will have to work hard and keep their d-zone buttoned up tight...block a lot of shots and transition fast.  As others have said, if they work hard they will be rewarded.  Take a night off, and expect a split.  

In Zane we trust.

Go SIOUX!!!

What size is the Kohl center again?