SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - NCHC opener

AZSIOUX

Any passengers that are outed after this series, regardless of class, need to sit for a long time.  Need effort from 18 skaters, not 13 or 14, both nights.

Time for OD, Parks and Mac to show up.  Murphy better sit. Chyzyk and St. Claire better play.

I'll take a split after the play from UND in the BSU series.

Any passengers that are outed after this series, regardless of class, need to sit for a long time. Need effort from 18 skaters, not 13 or 14, both nights.

Time for OD, Parks and Mac to show up. Murphy better sit. Chyzyk and St. Claire better play.

If we're ok with splitting against teams like CC, we're not making the NCAA tournament. They just snuck by UAH last weekend... we need a sweep this weekend.

A split with CC is OK? If you are OK with last year's start and are looking at 4-7-2 being acceptable, then....wow.

Not ok with it but I was at the game Friday and a realist as to where this team is at after one series. This team should sweep CC...but that's what I thought vs BSU. Never easy to play at CC.

Not ok with it but I was at the game Friday and a realist. This team should sweep CC...but that's what I thought vs BSU. Never easy to play at CC.

I would like to think that a team that had to claw out two wins against UAH at home is a team the #2 ranked team in the country can beat. Agreed, they should have swept BSU. Hopefully that Sioux team never shows up for the rest of the season!

I watched a little bit of the CC game on NCHC.tv and the quality of the webcast was terrible from CC.  The picture was so washed out and I had a hard time believing it was in HD.  It will be tough to watch their broadcast if it's anything like it was this past weekend.  Might have to tune into TH and listen to him call the game.  

Any passengers that are outed after this series, regardless of class, need to sit for a long time.  Need effort from 18 skaters, not 13 or 14, both nights.

Time for OD, Parks and Mac to show up.  Murphy better sit. Chyzyk and St. Claire better play.

CC had a rough time with UAH....we need a sweep here or we will not be #3.

As bad as CC was last season, they still pushed UND to the brink in last year's playoffs. I think there's a fine line between teams in this conference. UND and CC always play spirited, fast, exciting games in Colorado Springs. Stoykewych is a guy we have to watch out for as he's had success in his career against UND.

cctigers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3308

As bad as CC was last season, they still pushed UND to the brink in last year's playoffs. I think there's a fine line between teams in this conference. UND and CC always play spirited, fast, exciting games in Colorado Springs. Stoykewych is a guy we have to watch out for as he's had success in his career against UND.

cctigers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3308

Bingo. And I'm sure CC remembers they competed well at the Ralph and believe they can get off to a good start at home.