SiouxSports.com Forum

Obsession

gfhockey

6275 posts / 397 days = 15.8 posts/day

129 posts / 5 days = 25.8 posts per day

Looks like a good start.

Says the guys who registers to another teams website, looks up statistics from two message boards, and posts it on that teams message board.

You Bored OR Obsessed?

• Upvote 1

Says the guys who registers to another teams website, looks up statistics from two message boards, and posts it on that teams message board.

You Bored OR Obsessed?

How do you know I'm not a UND fan? Have I ever written anything here or on BV that put down UND, its teams or fans? To be clear, someone else brought up the BV thread and message count. I used a calculator.

You Bored OR Obsessed?

You Bored OR Obsessed?

I just find it funny that some one would start a thread titled "obsession" over what would have been called nothing more than a "prank" by both sides of the fence at one time.

How do you know I'm not a UND fan? Have I ever written anything here or on BV that put down UND, its teams or fans? To be clear, someone else brought up the BV thread and message count. I used a calculator.

Well, Darrell1976 is the only one here that can vouch for your post content on BV. :p 

1) Because you assume that a topic about someone climbing a UND building trying to hang a sign, wouldn't automatically get a bunch of replies. 

2) Don't use your knowledge that realize this thread will die in less than a month. Bisonville obsessing about UND never ends.

3) I've read your posts.

I just find it funny that some one would start a thread titled "obsession" over what would have been called nothing more than a "prank" by both sides of the fence at one time.

Did it hurt your feelings? 

Does NDSU care more about UND than UND cares about NDSU? Is that why NDSU tried to restart these "pranks" first?

• Upvote 1

Hey starts with a D and ends with a Bag

THink if UND students went down to that S hole town called Faygo and tried to do something to that city owned arena where they don't serve booze

I bet minimum 4 threads would be started

Hey starts with a D and ends with a Bag

THink if UND students went down to that S hole town called Faygo and tried to do something to that city owned arena where they don't serve booze

I bet minimum 4 threads would be started

I would think its funny. Student do crazy stuff when it comes to a rivalry. Too bad you cant see it as such.

Hurt my feelings? Reading comprehention not your strong suit I see.  Wow :crazy:

Let me spell it out for you....

Did it (the title of this thread: "Obsession") hurt your feelings (because someone didn't call it "prank" instead)? 

Reading "comprehention" isn't your strong suit? Or should I say spelling?

Let me spell it out for you....

Did it (the title of this thread: "Obsession") hurt your feelings (because someone didn't call it "prank" instead)? 

Reading "comprehention" isn't your strong suit? Or should I say spelling?

Again-----I just find it funny that some one would start a thread titled "obsession" over what would have been called nothing more than a "prank" by both sides of the fence at one time.

Do you not know what that word means? Obviously not or you wouldnt ask if it hurt my feelings.   But that is your go to question when you dont have anything else. Why is that?

Again-----I just find it funny that some one would start a thread titled "obsession" over what would have been called nothing more than a "prank" by both sides of the fence at one time.

Do you not know what that word means? Obviously not or you wouldnt ask if it hurt my feelings. But that is your go to question when you dont have anything else. Why is that?

So if UND fans tried to remove lettering from the Fargodome and replace it with a banner calling it Alerus Center South (keeping the word dome) that would be okay? City of Fargo and NDSU would just chuckle it off?

So if UND fans tried to remove lettering from the Fargodome and replace it with a banner calling it Alerus Center South (keeping the word dome) that would be okay? City of Fargo and NDSU would just chuckle it off?

I'd laugh about it.

I would think its funny. Student do crazy stuff when it comes to a rivalry. Too bad you cant see it as such.

No one has an issue with pranks.  If they're hanging a banner or whatever, big deal.  But the reports all say they were trying to remove lettering from the sign in the front of the building (see below).  That's vandalism and is an actual crime.  Too bad you can't see it as such.

852_Sioux_Center_Exterior.jpg