SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3: UND @ Missouri St. Bears

homer

After the painful performance against Robert Morris, it was just going to get worse.

The defense has to do all the work, and they are not capable of it yet.

Ya gotta give Bubba at least three years of work.  The cupboard was totally bare when he came.

It's gonna get ugly against the top of the Big Sky.   You are just gonna have to endure.

The offense and special teams were horrible and it lost UND the game. The defense was actually quite impressive, albeit for only a half. Rudolph needs to get his unit together, because we all know Bubba doesn't touch much on the offense other than general philosophy.

If the offense can improve, there is hope this season still. If the offense can't improve, it will be a long tough season and Bubba will need to recruit much better offensive players.

This program is so far from respectability it is depressing. My yard sign and flag will remain out all year but it is really painful when you live in Fargo.

Oh, come on, just go with it.  Yes, I was messing with you before and enjoyed the mocking of the Misery St. TV coverage which is thier blunder, not UN_.

What I have a hard time understanding, is that the VAST majority of the time from the 1960's on there has been one dominant football team in ND, and that is NDSU.  Is is very much like K St.  Just accept you can never be on NDSU's level and you will do much better and can enjoy you niche sport.  You will be much happier.

• Upvote 1

I have placed a few bets in my day...didn't think UND had much of a shot to win but did bet FSSD's house they would at least cover getting 26.

So, you are saying I need to move out now!?!? now what am I going to do - my wife is not going to be happy.

Oh, come on, just go with it.  Yes, I was messing with you before and enjoyed the mocking of the Misery St. TV coverage which is thier blunder, not UN_.

What I have a hard time understanding, is that the VAST majority of the time from the 1960's on there has been one dominant football team in ND, and that is NDSU.  Is is very much like K St.  Just accept you can never be on NDSU's level and you will do much better and can enjoy you niche sport.  You will be much happier.

Get lost son, I am not in the mood for you tonight.

Trolls aside, UND's program is pathetic at this point. It is a disgrace, frankly.

That doesn't give the FU trolls the right to come on here and try to start trouble.  This is what people are getting sick and tired of on this forum.

But you are right, it is pretty bad.  I think it's beyond pathetic at this point; even the 1986 team Roger Thomas started out with had more offensive weapons than this team.

• Upvote 1

How could that be possible if UND holds the all-time head-to-head record advantage by around 17 games? not sure the exact number. And holds the advantage since the inception of the Nickel? hmmm just doesn't add up 

• Upvote 2

That doesn't give the FU trolls the right to come on here and try to start trouble.  This is what people are getting sick and tired of on this forum.

But you are right, it is pretty bad.  I think it's beyond pathetic at this point; even the 1986 team Roger Thomas started out with had more offensive weapons than this team.

The mods are weak.

Does anyone realistically think we'll win another game this year?   I'm having serious doubts that we can, things are that bad.    I shudder to think what happens when some of the Sky teams come to play.

Idaho State and Northern Colorado are probably winnable games for us.  And maybe next week.  Besides that.....probably not. :sad::angry:

Does anyone realistically think we'll win another game this year?   I'm having serious doubts that we can, things are that bad.    I shudder to think what happens when some of the Sky teams come to play.

the things we know about the BSC is that you must be able to score points.  Even if your defense is reasonably good you need to average about 20.  Maybe more.  Conference season may be worse than last year.

I think I heard MSU had 6 pass deflections at half.  A number like that means your receivers are not getting separation.  Can't run, can't throw, and for good measure the special teams were unusually bad tonight.

This team will do nothing offensively moving forward if Jer and Joe continue to get reps.

The coaches have a huge blind spot.  We certainly need to improve on smart play and discipline too - we were told that these would be the foundations of Bubba's teams - not saying that we won't have them under Bubba, but certainly we don't have them yet.  

The coaches have a huge blind spot.  We certainly need to improve on smart play and discipline too - we were told that these would be the foundations of Bubba's teams - not saying that we won't have them under Bubba, but certainly we don't have them yet.  

These are Mussman's recruits, thus the lack of discipline.  It takes longer than spring practice, fall practice and three games to fix something like that.  I think Bubba's recruits will be kids that are disciplined players to begin with.  That is when you see a big difference.

Once again no one mentions NDSU but a Bison Troll looking to bait. It's sad.

Idaho State and Northern Colorado are probably winnable games for us. And maybe next week. Besides that.....probably not. :sad::angry:

We don't play idaho state this year. The only potential wins I see are Weber State or stoneybrook since they are home games. As of now, I don't see us winning at UNC.