SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Game Thread

FSSD

1)  Not sure about going for it at the 40 - play field position football - pin them deep.  Keep mo on your side of the ball.

2)  Missed pick in endzone to take 6 off the board..

3)  Missed block on a bliz and QB makes a bad throw...  in position for FG at worst case.. put 3 on the board.

4)  Jump offside to extend a drive...  SJSU 6

5)  Chop block stalls a drive in SJSU territory .. could have been more than 3 points.

Just keep working - UND can not make mistakes and win games right now.  Just make the play in front of you.  Now lets win the 3rd Qtr 7 to 0.

could be 14 - 6 and of course it could be 28-3 or 24-3..

Frustrating thing about this is SJSU is a very ordinary FBS team. The kind of FBS game you want on your schedule.

Equally frustrating would be the folks who would all of a sudden about-face should UND come back to win this game and suddenly proclaim how great of a win this was over an FBS team.

It's been a long time since I have seen successful in game adjustments, I just want to see the running game get going and see the lines start to steady up a bit.

let's see how this second half goes...i think jer saw his last carry in this game....maybe a little trickery or play action hit em long....bring some different blitzes...who knows what will happen in the second half but curious as hell to find out

Equally frustrating would be the folks who would all of a sudden about-face should UND come back to win this game and suddenly proclaim how great of a win this was over an FBS team.

Why would that be frustrating?  If we would happen to come back and make this a game that doesn't change the fact that we didn't look very good in the first half.

Looks like two meaty-ogre teams out there...Sioux O looks good in a few spots but their D didn't get any stops until the last drive of the half...will be a long second half for Sioux D if they can't get off the field.

personal shot there undvince?

if it was, and I don't believe it was, would there have ever been someone that had it coming to a greater degree?

Idiots such as this have caused a great deal of people to reduce, or even stop their posting on siouxsports.com. I still maintain it's a bit being played by a moo U fan. People simply can't be this lacking of intelligence.

Why would that be frustrating? If we would happen to come back and make this a game that doesn't change the fact that we didn't look very good in the first half.

Some of the posts in the predictions thread suggested SJSU was "worse than last year" or not really worthy of being FBS. That will all turn into "big-time win" over a "mid-level FBS" team should a comeback happen. Mark my words.