SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Game Thread

FSSD

Our offense has definitely outplayed our defense this half. Besides Ratelle the defense has accomplished practically nothing. I've seen multiple good plays from several people on the offensive side of the ball.

I just can't get over how bad our trenches look.  Oline improved a bit towards the end of the half but this defensive line is something else.  There are high schools with more talent along the defensive front, thats not an exaggeration.  Not blaming Bubba for this as it obviously isn't his fault that we have 250 lb. lineman that are already juniors but its almost beyond belief.  Who on Mussman's staff thought that was going to work?

Final - MSU is a UND nonconference game this year

Missouri St - MVFC 34

NW ST - Southland 27

Final - Robert Morris is a UND nonconference game this year

Robert Morris - 10

E. Kentucky - 29

Final - Stony Brook is a UND nonconference game this year

Bryant - 13

Stony Brook - 7 

Final

Poly - 10 

NMSU - 28

1st Q

Weber St - 0

Arz St - 17

if team don't pick it up 2nd half

bubbs will be getting a call from the boys tomorrow afternoon

Alright, enough of that. Bubba is not going to pick up a phone with you or any of your so called boys on the other line and crap his pants. He's going to be very irritated and with good reason. Do us all a favor and take a bunch of shots during halftime. Then pass out so everybody doesn't have to skim thru your garbage in the second half.

• Upvote 3

if we outscore them 28 to 7 in the second half my prediction is dead on....this is where bubba and schmidt will make some adjustments and i think the second half should be fun to watch..

It's been a long time since I have seen successful in game adjustments, I just want to see the running game get going and see the lines start to steady up a bit.