SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Notre Dame looses defensemen Nathan Bllitier to the OHL.

Billitier Quotes from USCHO article: http://www.uscho.com/2015/01/06/billitier-bolts-notre-dame-for-ohls-frontenacs/

“Ever since I was a kid I wanted to play in the OHL,” Billitier told the paper. “I just decided I wanted to pursue my hockey career. I decided the OHL was the best place to help me accomplish my goal.”

“Looking back on it, I made a good decision to go and play NCAA hockey, but as I said, the OHL is an awesome league and I wanted to play here,” added Billitier. “Either way it worked out and for me, I’m just glad to be here.”

I doubt the validity of a Gofer fan.

Here's what I tell people, if Schloss hasn't reported, I doubt the truth of the rumor. There's no benefit to anyone to merge to two leagues together. Right back where you started. 

There's a rumor that the WCHA is combining with either the NCHC or B1G, this looks to be coming from a Gopher fan.

I heard the B1G is combining with the Bloomington Mite Program in an effort to upgrade the quality of play.(of the B1G) :)

I would doubt the validity of the rumor. 

Here's what I tell people, if Schloss hasn't reported, I doubt the truth of the rumor. There's no benefit to anyone to merge to two leagues together. Right back where you started. 

I agree with you, I looked to see if the people that would be in the know had said anything yet and so far nothing.

There's a rumor that the WCHA is combining with either the NCHC or B1G, this looks to be coming from a Gopher fan.

Hopefully they've realized the conference breakup was a huge mistake, a la New Coke, and we can go back to WCHA Classic and CCHA classic.

• Upvote 2