SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

http://ndgoon.blogspot.com/2015/02/nchc-suspends-denvers-larraza-one-game.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/ZTZqA+(Goon's+World)&m=1

I saw the hit Larraza laid on Rothstein. Happened in the DU zone but refs missed it as the play had gone the other way. Sam didn't even have the puck! Laid out for a couple of minutes.

http://ndgoon.blogspot.com/2015/02/nchc-suspends-denvers-larraza-one-game.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/ZTZqA+(Goon's+World)&m=1

I saw the hit Larraza laid on Rothstein. Happened in the DU zone but refs missed it as the play had gone the other way. Sam didn't even have the puck! Laid out for a couple of minutes.

DU keeping trend with those plays

Have any Sioux players been suspended this season? I don't remember any.

Have any Sioux players been suspended this season? I don't remember any.

Nope.

Uh ... maybe, kinda, sorta, ... Matt Frattin. 

EDIT: My misread -- thought you meant for a season. 

EDIT THE EDIT: Didn't Simonson and Olson sit for the Manitoba exhibition game because of an off-ice issue? 

The General had a one-punch knockout and got nothing supplementary. It would be funny if Gaarder got something, as was mentioned in the WMU thread. It would just add to his legend.

Actually, I think there would have been an announcement if Gaarder was getting suspended. I think the NCHC does those on Tuesday. 

Don't exactly know what happened in their game last Saturday against Maine but I saw the Beanpot championship and I don't blame Madigan for being upset. It's got to be maddening for a coach to have to bite his tongue during or after a game and not be able to call out poor officiating and/or a poor call. Even the tv announcers thought that was a weak penalty to call in the OT.

• Upvote 1