SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

As annoying he is he has a passion for college hockey which is extremely rare in national coverage. This is the only reason I give the guy a pass. Melrose follows college puck for two weeks a year. If he picks us again to win a title I might puke.

Agree 100%....Bucci is a decent guy.  FYI, he gets the different terms (thin mints, etc) because the players use them a lot.  He follows college hockey which is extremely rare.  I give him a pass too.  

Agree 100%....Bucci is a decent guy.  FYI, he gets the different terms (thin mints, etc) because the players use them a lot.  He follows college hockey which is extremely rare.  I give him a pass too.  

Me too.  Advice to anyone that doesn't like listening to him: EMBRACE IT!  He is just having fun, and you should too!  He will get better though, as commentating is rather new for him.  

I think that's a student production. The FSN crew was in St. Cloud on Saturday and those guys are awesome and they're students as well.

St Cloud games are all student produced.  The play by play and color are supplied by FSN the rest is SCSU.  It is a well put together game.  In saying this, the game we had to watch at WMU this weekend was a joke.

• Upvote 1

St Cloud games are all student produced.  The play by play and color are supplied by FSN the rest is SCSU.  It is a well put together game.  In saying this, the game we had to watch at WMU this weekend was a joke.

I wouldn't pay a dime for Western webcast, it's was bad last year and the reports from this weekend only reinforce that. 

a throw up jersey?

Those things were wicked awful, who do they think they ahh? Gimme a break, I'd rathah go to tha packie, git sum beahs and go watch a Hahvahd game. Tell ya what though, took a digga walkin out of the Gahden, then had to bang a uey to hop on the pike to Wuhstah.......mahket......pahk the cah......oranges (pronounced ah-ruhn-jiz)......Ok I think I'm done now  :D Gotta love Boston

• Upvote 1

Those things were wicked awful, who do they think they ahh? Gimme a break, I'd rathah go to tha packie, git sum beahs and go watch a Hahvahd game. Tell ya what though, took a digga walkin out of the Gahden, then had to bang a uey to hop on the pike to Wuhstah.......mahket......pahk the cah......oranges (pronounced ah-ruhn-jiz)......Ok I think I'm done now  :D Gotta love Boston

Don't forget to warsh the cah.