SiouxSports.com Forum

Fall Camp

UND Fan

Did our secondary just go from our biggest weakness to our biggest strength? If this team finishes at .500 with such a late start in the recruiting process it would be an amazingly good class. I was surprised at how many young guys, but with how terrible we were last year it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Also, Carter will be starting by game 4. He is just to good to keep of the field.

Recently this topic discussed coaches on the hotseat. Hackstol should be at the top of the list. No coach in recent years has not brought an NCAA title to UND. Many '' average Joe ' fans are frustrated with this coach. Union aand Yale recently won titles with less talent. But they had a plan

Recently this topic discussed coaches on the hotseat. Hackstol should be at the top of the list. No coach in recent years has not brought an NCAA title to UND. Many '' average Joe ' fans are frustrated with this coach. Union aand Yale recently won titles with less talent. But they had a plan

You are in the completely wrong thread  and likely have no clue what you are talking about.

• Upvote 1

you ever here of Skype or facetim?

No self-respecting "good ol' boy" would use that stuff.

"Good ol' boys" operate by looking a man in the eye and shaking his hand. 

And the last thing a "good ol' boy" would be is an internet poseur. 

little worried about the right side of the o line...henson and meehan...what should we expect from them especially henson?

I share your worries. Meehan is very talented but I don't know if he's nasty enough. I've never seen Hensen play OL but I know he's a very very smart player. The good thing about Bubba is that if they don't produce they won't play.

I share your worries. Meehan is very talented but I don't know if he's nasty enough. I've never seen Hensen play OL but I know he's a very very smart player. The good thing about Bubba is that if they don't produce they won't play.

The bad thing is that they are the best that they have got right now.  So, they have to produce.  I think both lines are going to be train wrecks.

They won't. You're just in the business of shitting on everything UND football.

Hey, I would love to see strong line play.  Just have not seen it for a couple of years.  Anderson is the only starter that I have seen descent play out of the rest not so much:

Barton, and Meehan have played OK

Hanson got pushed around as a NG - not sure how that translates to anything decent as G.

Boas unknown

DLine

Carrothers and Cummings have done nothing

Hinojosa unknown

I agree that any player may improve from year to year.  But, you are asking for 5 very average players to step up in one season.  I just don't think that is going to happen.  I will be watching on Thursday night.  Not trying to be a hater.  But, no much to cheer about recently.

Hey, I would love to see strong line play. Just have not seen it for a couple of years. Anderson is the only starter that I have seen descent play out of the rest not so much:

Barton, and Meehan have played OK

Hanson got pushed around as a NG - not sure how that translates to anything decent as G.

Boas unknown

DLine

Carrothers and Cummings have done nothing

Hinojosa unknown

I agree that any player may improve from year to year. But, you are asking for 5 very average players to step up in one season. I just don't think that is going to happen. I will be watching on Thursday night. Not trying to be a hater. But, no much to cheer about recently.

It's a new season; a lot can happen in one year. Not saying this season will have a winning record or anything, but the brand of football should be significantly better than the Mussman era.