SiouxSports.com Forum

ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzz

Fetch

Wake me up when September comes

What's wrong? Tired of watching the endless LeDrama on ESPN already?

LeBron is going back to Cleveland...LeBron wants to see what Carmelo is doing...LeBron is meeting with Pat Riley in Las Vegas...LeBron has moving trucks in his driveway...LeBron had Trix for breakfast this morning even though everyone knows that Trix are for kids...

Meanwhile, Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews, quietly and without fanfare, sign new contracts.

LeBron is going back to Cleveland...LeBron wants to see what Carmelo is doing...LeBron is meeting with Pat Riley in Las Vegas...LeBron has moving trucks in his driveway...LeBron had Trix for breakfast this morning even though everyone knows that Trix are for kids...

Meanwhile, Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews, quietly and without fanfare, sign new contracts.

sounds like some good titles for children's books...LeBrons Big Decision, LeBron and the Roly Poly Puppy, LeBron and the Max Contract, The Boy Who Needed Attention, LeBron Goes to the Bank, and LeBron and the Big Block of Cheese, are some other possible titles.
  • Upvote 1

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/07/lebron-to-announce-decision-at-united-nations.html

LeBron has to find the team with the best players before he thinks about signing a contract, geez didnt you know that?

I didn't even like the song about werewolves until kid rock took the beat & made words about "catching walleyes off the dock in northern Michigan"

Yeah, he ripped off Warren Zevon and Lynyrd Skynyrd in that song.

I didn't even like the song about werewolves until kid rock took the beat & made words about "catching walleyes off the dock in northern Michigan"

Every time that song comes on I get excited, "woohoo, Warren Zevon". Then it's Kid Rock. I like Kid Rock, but when you're expecting Warren Zevon...

• Upvote 1

700 miles? For real?

if the weather and the wife co-operates this weekend, I should be over 700 miles. Three summers ago, I biked 1900 miles.

One of my highschool buddies does the Iron Man type events goes about 3000 miles a summer.

I'm up to 3200 miles on my bikes so far this year.

To be fair though, I have been biking since January...a little bit less snow on the roads in AZ in winter time. ;):)

A little thing called winter gets into the way. Also, there are days that the wind is just too strong to ride. I don't want to tear up a knee.

I am so sick of hearing about Lebron. No more ESPN for me until it's over. The NHL does it right. Free agent signings are usually done in a couple days. No huge fanfare unlike Lebron. He thinks he is bigger thatn the game where as in the NHL there is not one player who thinks that.