SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Prediction in game 7s:

Rangers 4-3

Ducks 4-2

I'm a Hawks fan of the 4 teams left but just don't see them pulling it out in Cali.  TB had their chance to ended it in TB.

• Upvote 1

Prediction in game 7s:

Rangers 4-3

Ducks 4-2

I'm a Hawks fan of the 4 teams left but just don't see them pulling it out in Cali.  TB had their chance to ended it in TB.

I'll take the opposite - TB and CHI.

Hawks and Rangers. Afterall that's what NBC wants. It's all rigged towards the networks right? :)

This may hold true if anyone ever talked about the NHL on national networks lol. The playoffs have been incredible in the NHL. The NBA has been wholly awful. I just don't get it.

#LGR baby!!!!!

Rangers 3-1, Hawks 4-2

What a great match up in the Cup Final if this is the case. Original 6!

This may hold true if anyone ever talked about the NHL on national networks lol. The playoffs have been incredible in the NHL. The NBA has been wholly awful. I just don't get it.

Espn is no longer the be-all, end-all of national sports coverage.....

if the hawks are going to win they need to score the first goal(s) and supplant even more doubt into anaheim's mind.  they have blown a 3-2 lead the last three years and lost game 7 on home ice the last two.  ducks head coach was acting last night like the pressure is already getting to him by stating he was only going to talk about his team and not the other team during his presser.

if the hawks are going to win they need to score the first goal(s) and supplant even more doubt into anaheim's mind.  they have blown a 3-2 lead the last three years and lost game 7 on home ice the last two.  ducks head coach was acting last night like the pressure is already getting to him by stating he was only going to talk about his team and not the other team during his presser.

So we can expect the exact opposite of what you just posted to happen.  You've been ridiculously wrong in your predictions throughout these playoffs.

Prediction in game 7s:

Rangers 4-3

Ducks 4-2

I'll take the opposite - TB and CHI.

Both road teams win game 7? 

Ray...Ray...Ray...

Won't happen.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :)

1 down... ;)  :whistling: