SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. GOPHERS - Thursday, F4 Philly style Gameday

AZSIOUX

My keys to the game are 3. 1, und has to come out and be physical with the Gophers. Not to many teams were and they get comfortable. Lay some LEGAL wood on them and let them know that it's going to be a long physical game. 2, stay out of the penalty box. We all know this is a rivalry game, but UND has to be smart with their emotions. 3, UND has to get Wilcox moving and try scoring the dirty greasy style. If UND does that, they will win. I am thinking 3-2 also. Go Sioux!!!

Since two Sunday's ago I've had a good feeling. The past few frozen fours I've had horrible feelings, absolutely horrible. Least skilled Sioux team to be in a frozen four since I've been watching them. So why the heck not?

I'm going to keep my Golden Gopher's national championship pick. I never pick anything right. Adam Wilcox with a huge SHUTOUT tonight for the gophs.

I wasn't going to say anything, but since we're talking about dreams, last night I dreamed we scored 3 goals on the Gophers. There was no indication of how many the Gophers scored, or who won the game.

UND is 27-2-1 when scoring at least 3 goals. Sounds good to me.

• Upvote 1

For anyone interested, midcosn is doing a pre game show at 7pm. I know I'll be watching.

You mean KVLY isn't doing a half an hour pregame show with ex players eating food at a dark restaurant retelling their stories of greatness and setting up the game?

Somebody call Brian Schaan or whatever his name is.....

• Upvote 1

Goon, can you work your magic again. Parise has a pre game interview on wild.com. At the end of it, he picks "the SIOUX " 4-2 with empty netter, but his comment after is priceless. Goon, can you get this on here?

Douchey announcer comment: "I can't say Sioux." Moron.

Nice work, ZPar.

Goon, can you work your magic again. Parise has a pre game interview on wild.com. At the end of it, he picks "the SIOUX " 4-2 with empty netter, but his comment after is priceless. Goon, can you get this on here?

I will have to go find it.

I just went and looked on the site and didn't see it.

You mean KVLY isn't doing a half an hour pregame show with ex players eating food at a dark restaurant retelling their stories of greatness and setting up the game?

Somebody call Brian Schaan or whatever his name is.....

I am very impressed and surprised that KFGO has TWO of their main personalities (Joel Heitkamp and Mike McFeely) broadcasting live from the Frozen Four. I honestly thought they would ignore it and focus on the implications of Saul Phillips leaving NDSU for the Ohio Bobcats. :silly: