SiouxSports.com Forum

Official frozen face off travel tread

gfhockey

I work at 6th & Nicollet. Leaving work at 1:00 and probably heading to the UND party at The Pourhouse.

Seeing reference to the Pourhouse and Hoggsbreath go by - are those venues the main ones for pre/post-game UND fan congregation? Any others in play?

Seeing reference to the Pourhouse and Hoggsbreath go by - are those venues the main ones for pre/post-game UND fan congregation? Any others in play?

Primarily the Pourhouse. Hoggsbreath is just a place where some people who post on SiouxSports gather every year, but it's not in downtown Minneapolis.

Primarily the Pourhouse. Hoggsbreath is just a place where some people who post on SiouxSports gather every year, but it's not in downtown Minneapolis.

Thanks for the clarification. Pourhouse it is.

The Pourhouse is where the official UND pregame parties are. They start three hours prior to any game UND is playing in. Free admission with a cash bar, full restaurant, DJ, etc.

After the games, the cover charge will be waived for UND fans or anyone with a game ticket.

10 out of more head. Getting thirst. Any good places for bumps along drive

Clearwater travel plaza is a good place stop. They have a restaurant with full bar, good breakfast and wild rice sausage. Or any Emma Krumbee's. Although both are closer to the cities.

Green Gemini/geometric jersey it is. Given all the St. Patty's Day stuff is still out the green hat with white horns could make an appearance.

Just an FYI before the Irish hunt you down...Patty is a girl's name, and St. Patrick is a guy. The Irish get upset if you don't use St. Paddy. Doesn't bother me though, I'm German.

Edit: I'm talking about the real Irish, not the Notre Dame kind.

Just an FYI before the Irish hunt you down...Patty is a girl's name, and St. Patrick is a guy. The Irish get upset if you don't use St. Paddy. Doesn't bother me though, I'm German.

Edit: I'm talking about the real Irish, not the Notre Dame kind.

Fixed it - appreciated. Now I guess we'll see if any conversations need to be had as I won't be overly difficult to spot.

It's walking distance if you don't mind walking about 8-9 city blocks. I'd recommend the free shuttle. This isn't downtown St. Paul after the games. Not a lot of bad, but it is a haul after the games and a few drinks.

Cool, thanks for the info!

We just made the call to leave today, the weather reports don't sound good!

I'm all for starting the party early for any reason - but I checked the forecast for Minneapolis and central Minnesota and I'm not seeing anything for tomorrow or Saturday -what did you see?