SiouxSports.com Forum

Official frozen face off travel tread

gfhockey

I had a thought: Where do you think more UND fans come from for weekends like this? Do they come from the Twin Cities Metro area? or most from Grand Forks or Fargo or areas outside of that in North Dakota?

100% from Grand Forks! ;)

Anyone know how the roads are today? I've heard they're terrible out west. I'm wondering if they're better to the south east or not.

Looks like conditions defined as 'Difficult' from GF to Fargo then 'Fair' from Fargo to Minneapolis. Weather in Minneapolis is pretty warm, in comparison to the entire winter that is.

This is my favorite road condition site, drive safe:

http://hb.511mn.org/main.jsf

Also at Marriott. Horror house said they are only expecting 2 or 3 hundred of Sioux fans

They have another thing coming

I have a feeling they are not ready. Yesterday over lunch they were short staffed, long wait for food, and were out of philly cheese steak! Waitress said they are waiting on a new menu. That place is going to be a zoo in a little bit!

Because of a cold that just wouldn't go away and some "miscommunication" with the friend I was supposed to go with, I will not be there for the first time since 2002. I shall return next year however. Everyone be safe coming home on Sunday, you might have some slick roads to contend with. I'll be watching at home and praying for two wins and an NCAA birth. GO SIOUX!!!

Because of a cold that just wouldn't go away and some "miscommunication" with the friend I was supposed to go with, I will not be there for the first time since 2002. I shall return next year however. Everyone be safe coming home on Sunday, you might have some slick roads to contend with. I'll be watching at home and praying for two wins and an NCAA birth. GO SIOUX!!!

I had that kind of cold. The worst! Just when you think you're getting better, you relapse. Lost my voice for 3 days, cough kept me awake so sleep deprived. After two weeks, turned into sinusitis. Cough hangs on. Feel better soon.

• Upvote 1

Get some cranberry or citrus kombucha tea at your nearest hippie organic section. That stuff kicks the !@#$ out of colds. Warning, it's damn potent though.

Is section 101 in the end the Sioux shoot at twice? Or is that 121? Trying to figure out what section to buy tickets in.

Well the box office was touting 101 as a Sioux section so I'm guessing they shoot twice on that end.