SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. CC - best of 3

AZSIOUX

MM?? What about me? sprig? The 4 of us are a wolfpack. "Hangover"? Kids play... Remember the 4 of us...that time...Backstreet Boys concert, 2 llamas, a White Castle drive thru and those 3 Gopher cheerleaders?!?!

Bro...EPIC!!!

I'm still confused about how and why Goon ended up in the French maid costume. Did he ever find that feather duster?

MM?? What about me? sprig? The 4 of us are a wolfpack. "Hangover"? Kids play... Remember the 4 of us...that time...Backstreet Boys concert, 2 llamas, a White Castle drive thru and those 3 Gopher cheerleaders?!?!

Bro...EPIC!!!

'Cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have. The three best friends that anybody could have. And we'll never ever ever ever ever leave each other.' :p

I'm still confused about how and why Goon ended up in the French maid costume. Did he ever find that feather duster?

Was that while he was riding the llama?? And still don't think he ever saw the wax job in his back hair..."Fire Hak". Those Gopher cheerleaders got fiesty when he asked them to............

My favorite Trupp moment was in his first game, I think, against Manitoba when he backchecked a guy on a breakaway and managed to lift his stick off the puck. I think he had to dive to do it, but haven't seen the replay in a long time.

Remember that like it was yesterday.

My favorite Trupp moment was in his first game, I think, against Manitoba when he backchecked a guy on a breakaway and managed to lift his stick off the puck. I think he had to dive to do it, but haven't seen the replay in a long time.

That was insane. It was his first game as a freshman. He did dive to break up the play and managed to not even take a penalty in the process. We knew he'd be something special after that!

Bro...EPIC!!!

I mean, I guess we could go to this concert... :)

Was that while he was riding the llama?? And still don't think he ever saw the wax job in his back hair..."Fire Hak". Those Gopher cheerleaders got fiesty when he asked them to............

Dude, I can't remember...I kinda checked outta the party when Cratter showed up wearing a black leather facemask...

My wife and I have been together for about 4 and a half yrs and Trupp is her favorite by a land slide. I always tried to explain how amazing that play was but I could never find a replay. He was always working hard to make a play. Great guy too. I've gotten him to sign pucks for my wife and had him tweet her a birthday wish.

My wife and I have been together for about 4 and a half yrs and Trupp is her favorite by a land slide. I always tried to explain how amazing that play was but I could never find a replay. He was always working hard to make a play. Great guy too. I've gotten him to sign pucks for my wife and had him tweet her a birthday wish.

I tried to find it last night on youtube without success. If someone here can point the way, I'd be grateful.

If you and the wife have never seen this enjoy.
  • Upvote 1