SCSU 42 @ CC

UNO 39 @ UMD

UMD 34

DU 34 vs. MIAMI

WMU 32

CC 24

MIAMI 17

GO SIOUX!!

It's Friday...Az starting up the game thread.

Zane is a wall and LJ continues his hot play....3-2 with WMU getting one late to keep it intersting.

It would be nice if Luke could keep it going as we work towards the playoffs.Nice to know we have a kid with such potential over the next few years.

The Sioux have shown what a force they can be as a team this year, throw in some experience and the new recruits for next season. They could really be a force over the next few years.

This should be a good matchup.

We need to roll WMU to gain momentum entering the postseason. I don't think a split would be good.

If our goal-scorers show up, we should be fine. If not, we fall back on the goalie to save our bacon. If Zane is on his game, we should be fine, but I would rather the light behind their goal early and often.

I wish I could be at the Ralph tonight. :sad:

I would think Mitch plays this weekend both nights but for sure tomorrow night. I really liked Murphy coming into the year but Mitch can at least put the puck in the net occasionally.

It's really been strange how the expectations for Murphy have changed. Hopefully it's just a rough fr year like some have and he'll be as good as advertised next year.

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup: Caggiula-Ma. MacMillan-Parks || Pattyn-Grimaldi-Johnson || O'Donnell-Gaarder-Rodwell || Mi. MacMillan-Chyzyk-St. Clair

@UNDMHockey: Defense: Simpson-Schmaltz || Mattson-LaDue || Thompson-Stecher || Goalies: Gothberg-Saunders

Anyone know where a guy could watch the game in the Rochester MN area? My motel will not allow me to watch the live feed! :sad:

I'm sure there's a restaurant or two out there (sorry I can't help with that), but just in case you can't find one, most libraries and things have free wifi that you can pick up from the parking lot ??? I used that one a lot the two years I didn't have internet. Surprisingly, in the town I live now, the parking lot of the tractor supply does as well!

I'm sure there's a restaurant or two out there (sorry I can't help with that), but just in case you can't find one, most libraries and things have free wifi that you can pick up from the parking lot ??? I used that one a lot the two years I didn't have internet. Surprisingly, in the town I live now, the parking lot of the tractor supply does as well!

My wife had knee replacement surgery on Thursday so I may be out of luck for watching tonights game. They have Charter in town so I have no access to midco sports!

tonight's prediction I say Johnson Smaltz and Thompsonhave the hot hand tonight.smaltz was snubbed by the UMD press guy. He is a top 5 defense min in the country. Johnson is finding is hot hand and will start to treat the opponent net like the fence in his backyard. Thompson wants to show us all how talented he s and now he can because he's comfortable in the college game.