SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at SCSU-Saturday

sprig

Saturday, March 1, 7:07 p.m. CT • National Hockey Center (5,371) • St. Cloud, Minn.

Radio: 96.1 FM The Fox • Webcast: SCSUHuskies.com • TV: Charter

Dont forget Comcast channel 999 in the Twin Cities.
  • Upvote 1

So I didn't get to watch the game last night but in watching the highlights of UND's goals, it sounds like St. Cloud was lazy in front of their own net. Is that a fair analysis? If so, I would imagine a better effort from the Huskies tonight. Hopefully UND will be prepared for the push St. Cloud will give.

So I didn't get to watch the game last night but in watching the highlights of UND's goals, it sounds like St. Cloud was lazy in front of their own net. Is that a fair analysis? If so, I would imagine a better effort from the Huskies tonight. Hopefully UND will be prepared for the push St. Cloud will give.

They had a bad line change that led to an oddman and a goal. 2 other goals were mirror images of each other with a good, low, hard shot to the far side, then our winger beat the dman to the rebound. Looked more like Gaarder and MacMillan simply outskated the d on the weak side...drive the far post with your stick on the ice, use your speed to get body position...text book winger play.

They had a bad line change that led to an oddman and a goal. 2 other goals were mirror images of each other with a good, low, hard shot to the far side, then our winger beat the dman to the rebound. Looked more like Gaarder and MacMillan simply outskated the d on the weak side...drive the far post with your stick on the ice, use your speed to get body position...text book winger play.

It's as if UND has accepted that they don't have any high flyers like in years past so they've simply out-worked and out-hustled teams instead. I like it.

• Upvote 1

So I was hoping the boys might pull out the business suits tonight but it got me thinking... hasn't st cloud worn their alternates at home before? Could they do so again tonight. I'm racking my brain to remember if this is possible as I seem to recall it happening before.

So I was hoping the boys might pull out the business suits tonight but it got me thinking... hasn't st cloud worn their alternates at home before? Could they do so again tonight. I'm racking my brain to remember if this is possible as I seem to recall it happening before.

I believe the Sioux were playing SCSU at REA when UND wore their black jerseys at home after Ralph died.

This game will be won or lost on UND's ability to limit the Clown's PP chances. 5x5 UND dominated last night. SCCU's PP is awfully good...and even better on the big ice.

4-2 UND if SCSU gets just one PPG or none...4-2 Clowns if they get more than 1PPG.

This game will be won or lost on UND's ability to limit the Clown's PP chances. 5x5 UND dominated last night. SCCU's PP is awfully good...and even better on the big ice.

4-2 UND if SCSU gets just one PPG or none...4-2 Clowns if they get more than 1PPG.

why would their ppg's have anything to do with our score? ;)