SiouxSports.com Forum

ND High School Hockey Tournament

darell1976

I thought it was a pretty well officiated game until the end. Let them play up until the last 7 minutes of the game. Can't believe they called that hook on Bismarck, and then the tripping on Central in Bismarck's end with 16 seconds left.

They need to have the ice crew put the plastic net moorings in for the tournament instead of the metal pegs. The net came off far too many times. Not only this game, but in a lot of the games that I watched. I'm a former goalie.....you bet your @ss we know what we're doing when the net continually gets knocked off in a game. :whistling:

I thought it was a pretty well officiated game until the end. Let them play up until the last 7 minutes of the game. Can't believe they called that hook on Bismarck, and then the tripping on Central in Bismarck's end with 16 seconds left.

They need to have the ice crew put the plastic net moorings in for the tournament instead of the metal pegs. The net came off far too many times. Not only this game, but in a lot of the games that I watched. I'm a former goalie.....you bet your @ss we know what we're doing when the net continually gets knocked off in a game. :whistling:

The net got moved in our broomball title...ahh...you know what? Nevermind...

I thought central was the better team. Bismark out worked them tonight and earned it. I wish central had played as hard and aggressive as Bismarck but they did not.

Bismarck is the better team. Even if they played a best of five or a best of seven, BHS would win. Simply put, they're a deeper, better team.

• Upvote 1

u brought it up bud not me

Always the victim, conveniently forgetting what actually happened. Patented gfhockey letdown.

ok rob....

I prolly make more then you in 4 months then you do 12

that's like predicting I will make more then you in 2014. to easy

lets pm each other a copy of 2013 w-2s!

of course with SS #'s blacked out like I was last nite

So that makes three different teams from three different cities that have won the last three state tournaments. I think that is probably a sign of things to come. The era of any one school or any one city having a monopoly on state championships, if it isn't already over, is thankfully coming to an end.

Nope

So that makes three different teams from three different cities that have won the last three state tournaments. I think that is probably a sign of things to come. The era of any one school or any one city having a monopoly on state championships, if it isn't already over, is thankfully coming to an end.

A word floating about on another thread is "parity". Seems to me like North Dakota is achieving this, years ago it seemed only the eastern part of the state was involved in hockey. The rest of the state is getting into it and joining the party. We just made it look so good they could not resist!