SiouxSports.com Forum

Bubba's Staff: Who's it gonna be?.......and when?

Siouxperfan777

Wouldn't be mad, just think it lacks class.

What does UND have to do with anything FU did this season?

If UND didn't break the rivalry 10 years ago NDSU would be in a better position than they are now....oh wait that can't be it, if UND would just be on their schedule instead of Ferris State, oh wait we aren't competitive....if UND wasn't in the same conf..nope that's not it. Hmmm. Good question.

And how do you figure that? Did you calculate basketball and hockey into that equation as well? Oh yeah, NDSU doesn't have a national championship winning hockey team. Did you account for UND's head-to-head record versus the Ag school? You're probably too young to remember those games I suppose. How about academic success and alumni diversity/success? Does NDSU produce a lot of physicians, attorneys, commercial aviation pilots, and astronauts? Do they produce a lot of business executives? You really are oblivious and naive if you think I should not be proud of my alma mater. Get the facts straight buddy, that is if it's possible for you to receive any academic training from the "learn how to play in the dirt" school of the south.

Clearly reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. I said program. Not school. Program can be looked at in this case as the individual football programs or as an entire athletic program....however with the 9% comment, that pretty much narrows it to football...considering one school has 11 titles... And one has 1. That is why these kids play...to win titles. Anyone with a different goal is probably not going to succeed. I said nothing about the academics of the university you attended.

Anyone willing to actually look at the two schools objectively would see two fine places to get an education.

This whole Jirik tweeting thing only proves the point that there is still clearly a rivalry!!!! Fresh off 3 straight NC's he goes out of his way to put down UND, it is what it is. Wasn't there a deal last year too with NDSU players saying something similar as well?

that was two years ago. you would just think that after winning the D-1AA championship for a 3rd time in a row, they would be more concerned with celebrating than with UND.

that was two years ago. you would just think that after winning the D-1AA championship for a 3rd time in a row, they would be more concerned with celebrating than with UND.

Maybe when you win 3 titles in a row you can tell him how to act!

Clearly reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. I said program. Not school. Program can be looked at in this case as the individual football programs or as an entire athletic program....however with the 9% comment, that pretty much narrows it to football...considering one school has 11 titles... And one has 1. That is why these kids play...to win titles. Anyone with a different goal is probably not going to succeed. I said nothing about the academics of the university you attended.

Anyone willing to actually look at the two schools objectively would see two fine places to get an education.

As my father always said, "You can't argue with idiots."

I'm happy for you; your football PROGRAM must make you so proud. I chose what I want to read when it's coming from morons. I feel that's my right since I'm even willing to deal with the idiots.

I believe dalrympe lead the sioux suck chant

And he want into complet damage control mode after.

All he said was here we go bison here we go, and it was the FU fans that added the Sioux Suck Sh-t. Either he didn't know they would add that or he is a bison fan in disguise.

This whole Jirik tweeting thing only proves the point that there is still clearly a rivalry!!!! Fresh off 3 straight NC's he goes out of his way to put down UND, it is what it is. Wasn't there a deal last year too with NDSU players saying something similar as well?

I'll say it: anyone who thinks or thought there wasn't a rivalry anymore is a delusional idiot.

• Upvote 1

Can't wait to see them kick some butt and get these players ready for San Jose St in just under 9 months.

With what players? Wr's are gone, no secondary to speak of. With the players coming back, I don't see 2 wins on the schedule.

Saw Sparks tweeted this morning that he's moving to Cali... Everyone's leaving.